Eighth Valversary 12/12/07-12/12/15 and Hope For Many More

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PairoDocs

rural area outside Buhl, Idaho, United States
Hello,

Sorry for being so scarce lately. It has been a rough 1 1/2 years since Laura left, so I haven't felt much up to doing a lot of things. I'm slightly better now, so I'm thankful for small favors. I'm grateful to be alive even if it sounds like I'm not. Eight years seem like a long time. I'm 53, almost 54--the same age and birthday as Jim Carrey the actor--on January 17th. My son is 14 and will be 15 January 1st, and my daughter is 12, and will be 13 9/2/16. I still live on my little farm near Buhl and Laura lives downtown Buhl in her own house with two of the cats and her own small dog. I still have chickens, though now down to about 40, a goat, a dog, and a bunch of cats. I get kids about 50% of the time. Right now I live off alimony, so I'm fed and warm, but no room for luxuries. Maybe showing up here will help me get back involved with the forum again, but if I don't, I still wanted to thank everybody who has been an encouragement over the years to me and Laura. Hope to be back again for many, many more valversaries.

Thanks,

Chris

Back