Eight and still ticking on !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kabo57

So it’s eight years since my Sorin St Jude style aortic valve was plumbed in. All going very well, no real problems with my INR thanks to my Coagucheck device. I’m walking a circuit of about 40 minutes each morning come rain or shine with my trusty Beauceron – Angus. Cycling some, still enjoying a few glasses of wine each day. Cooking Mediterranean style in the spring and summer months, with plenty of vegetarian curry in the winter. I wish you all well, keep on ticking. With best wishes from Toulouse (France).

Congratulations on your anniversary. Why not Mediterranean style in the winter? :)
Well it’s quite simple really. We only eat fresh vegetables and fruit from our local organic market. In the winter we obviously can’t find spring & summer vegetables. However, we have root veg and some local chicken. Also, we have a baker and some cheese makers (no candlestick makers). I try not to eat meat more than twice a week. My kids say I look good but like a skeleton. We are lucky living in the countryside of the South West France, and I feel blessed.

Well it’s quite simple really. We only eat fresh vegetables and fruit from our local organic market. In the winter we obviously can’t find spring & summer vegetables. However, we have root veg and some local chicken. Also, we have a baker and some cheese makers (no candlestick makers). I try not to eat meat more than twice a week. My kids say I look good but like a skeleton. We are lucky living in the countryside of the South West France, and I feel blessed.
I really like the sound of that, eating fresh seasonal vegetables, cheese, wine, France, wauw 😋

Many congratulations on your anniversary Kabo and mayo you have many more deacdes to come! I've turned 4 years since my re-do :)

Latest posts

Back