dorie, chris, McCln....how did it go?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caroline

Caroline

Sorry it took so long but had one set back after leaving the hospital after four days. Almost a week later, I had to get the coumadin reregulated and been home ever since. Am doing well. Surgery as you all know was Sept. 13, 2001. Just two days after the tradgey in our country. Was in hosptial for four days and released. My brother took care of me for two weeks. It was at the end of the two weeks that I had to go back in hospital for two days for the coumadin was too high and pt was too high and to bring everything down to normal. And I am now doing a walking regiment and doing better. Three more weeks and be back at work as data entry person. And I will be sitting all day in front of a computer. I am able to sit longer at a computer here at home now. So there is improvement everyday. I have good people at work that will work with me when I get back. Glad you cared and I will try to visit more often. Recovery can be a long process as I am now learning. But I am pacing myself. Thanks

hi again!
good to hear you are on your way to recovery.

my husband, joey, had a few setbacks, but nowhere near as eventful as yours.
i'm learning that patience is key in this type of recovery.

keep up the good work. hope you're not rushing into work too soon.
be well and god bless,
sylvia

Sorry it took a while to answer but have been busy being active. I won't rush going back to work. But I hope to do so soon enough. Not enough sick time left. But I will take it easy. Thanks for caring. I am doing better everyday. Tell your hubby to keep hanging in there, it will get better over time. Thanks

Caroline McClain
St Jude Valve
9-13-01

Latest posts

Back