Discharged!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christian

Jill's here with me and her parents in the hotel room. Still no bumps in her recovery.

She says "everything's going well and thanks for all the messages." She's too uncomfortable to post herself.

I am so happy to hear that you will be home soon. Tell Jill the discomfort will ease and she will be back to "normal" in no time.

Please take care and hugs to all.

Hi there!
So glad to hear that Jill is out of hospital,
Hope that everything continues to go smoothly
Sending very best wishes to you both
Ernie & Wendy

Congratulations

Congratulations

So glad that Jill is out of the hospital and a "free" woman. Hoping she is as comfortable as possible on the trip back home. When are you heading back?
Joanne

That's such good news- give Jill our best and tell her we hope all continues for a great recovery.

Glad to hear that Jill is out of the hospital and doing so well.

Hope she has a very smooth recovery.

So happy to hear the news!! We know first hand that the hotel is nowhere close to home (we are STILL in one) but it sure beats the heck out of the hospital. Give Jill our best!!

Sooooooooo pleased to hear that Christian! Hope Jills recovery continues down this road! She'll soon be back on her feet

Love Emma
xxx

That was quick!

That was quick!

That's great! How far do you live from the hospital? She must be very happy that it's all over now and you can start planning for that nice cruise you want to go on, as well as a wee brother or sister for your wee boy!
Débora

Yes, remind her of the cruise! Now this is almost behind her.

Keep her from doing picking up and other homey activities. That is not good for her now. She must now learn what every male instinctively knows - how to step around things on the floor without picking them up.

I'm so glad for you both to hear how well she's doing.

Very best wishes,

Wonderful news! I'm sure that you are all very happy things have gone so well...and so are we!

Christian -

Christian -

So glad to hear that everything went so smoothly with Jill. What did you both think of Cleveland? That is really something that Cosgrove visited with Jill - I heard he doesn't do that too often as he is so busy.

God bless -

Christina L

Great!

Great!

Christian,
so happy to hear Jill's been discharged! Give her my best wishes for a fast recovery.

tobagotwo said:
She must now learn what every male instinctively knows - how to step around things on the floor without picking them up.

Jill has a PhD in that. So does her mother. I -- unfortunately -- am the neat freak.

Back