Didn't Mara get married yesterday?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fdegranville

Dear Mara,

I hope my memory serves me in that yesterday was your wedding day. Congratulations, I know you have another big event coming up where they WON"T let you drink champagne. I hope in both cases all did and will proceed flawlessly.......

best wishes,
fdeg

CONGRATULATIONS , MARA!

CONGRATULATIONS , MARA!

Yes, I think you are right. I am so glad somebody remembered!

I suppose you are busy now, Mara, but keep us posted as soon as you can. I know your surgery date is this month too, isn't it.

We are all thinking of you.:)

Yes, Mara should have gotten married yesterday and I remember her telling us that her surgery is the 12th.
We wish you all the best girlfriend. Hope all went well yesterday..

Keep us posted.

Christina

Mara

Mara

Hope the wedding was wonderful ...just to let you know I was thinking of you ...i'm sure the weather was better with you than it was here in Scotland ...now you're part Scot or your kids will be LOL...I'll be thinking of you on your surgery day too ...hope all goes well ...get that new handsome Scottish Hubby to let us know how you are ...take care
Scottie

Are you going to post a photo? (No, I don't mean the scar - we want to see the wedding pics):)

All the very best to you both, for your surgery and for your life together.

:) Congratulations Mara on your nuptials and best wishes to you as you prepare for your surgery. Some might say it's easier than marriage.

Mara did get married!

Mara did get married!

Hi all!
David and I did get married on 7/7!
Despite thunderstorms in the AM it cleared up for the 4:30 wedding and all went off as planned. I was great!
I will post a photo as soon as I can.
Meanwhile, big mneeting with surgeon on 7/11 for pre-op logistics, and then 7AM on thursday 7/12 is the "cut time"
David promises to post an update after the surgery!!!

Thanks to you all.
See ya on the other side!
Mara:D

Mara

Mara

We'll be waiting to hear from your husband and praying for only good things to come your way. God bless, girl!

Latest posts

Back