Dianne's surgery this week.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Dear Dianne - as you get ready for your trek up and over the mountain you carry with you the joined hands of all of us. Please know that we are with you from first step til you join us on the other side of the mountain. My prayers are with you all the way and we will wait to hear your voice. If possible, please ask someone to post us so we will know your progress til you get back. Godspeed

Good luck with your surgery Dianne

Good luck with your surgery Dianne

Want to wish you the best of health with your surgery. We'll be anxiously waiting to hear how everything went.

Dianne - Good luck with the surgery this week. I know you must be anxious, but having been through it, I would say that it was not nearly as bad as I imagined. I will say a prayer this week for your safe and successful surgery.

I sure have appreciated everyone's support from this site. It really makes a difference!

My husband will post sometime after surgery, but I'm not real sure when. The results from the MRI aren't in yet. However, we don't think that would delay surgery.

Any last comments or suggestions?
Dianne

Comments:
-the 24 hours before surgery is the second scariest.
-the hour before is the scariest.
-the day after is uncomfortable, mostly because you're disoriented and haven't felt these things before.
-pain is not half as bad as you think.
-first week post-op is uncomfortable, but you'll notice great improvements daily.
-week two you'll be amazed at how great you feel.
-week three will see you with more energy.

It's all good Dianne. I wish you all the best in your surgery. Take good care and keep a positive attitude and we'll talk to you on the other side.
Kev

Dianne,

I wanted to wish you good luck on your surgery. We will have you in our prayers. Kevin M gave you the whole scenario in a nutshell. I had been told that having a positive attitude is the most important thing. Meet you on the other side.

Latest posts

Back