Diagnositc codes

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marguerite53

Premium Level User
Hello all. Don't know if this website is currently listed in our reference section, but it was such a well functioning site that I thought I should put it in here.

http://icd9cm.chrisendres.com/

I got it from another forum whose membership is very responsive and helpful much like ours. (for sleep apnea...... www.sleepapnea.org)

I'm always curious what my doctors are billing my insurance for and this site allows you to scroll down in SEARCH mode and plug in the code on your bill and Voila!! that's what they've got in their notes about you!

:) Marguerite

Hm. Early this morning I popped right on. Right now, I can't get on either. Wonder if their site is "experiencing problems".

Didn't catch a look at the actual name of the site. I'll get back to you all when I get through again!!

:confused: Marguerite

Marguerite:

The page finally came up. Thanks for the link.

Will send the link to my supervisor. His 14YO dtr has been diagnosed with scoliosis and they're trying to maneuver the insurance maze.

Thanks for the link- will bookmark it and use it next time I get a statement I don't understand!

Latest posts

Back