Decongestant with bovine aortic valve

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all, I can never remember what type of decongestant is recommended with a bovine aortic valve. I’d appreciate feedback. Thanks
I have never heard this. My surgeon said to avoid fluroquinolone antibiotics (Cipro, Levaquin), if that is relevant.

II take antihistamines and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. Both are allowed by my cardio.

Hello all, I can never remember what type of decongestant is recommended with a bovine aortic valve. I’d appreciate feedback. Thanks
Mucinex has always worked wonders for me, but the pills are big, and you have to be careful swallowing them.

Most decongestants cause heart to beat fast or palpitations! Many years before my surgery, my doctor recommended I take Chloretrimeton pill whenever I took a decongestant to make a balance!

https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardi...-increased-risk-of-aortic-dissection-aneurysmThe only drug class that I am aware of that may cause structural damage is fluoroquinolnes. These are also associated with tendinitis and Achilles’ tendon rupture. I think everyone should avoid them.
Thanks for the cite. Here's another study concluding these antibacterials damage collagen - Fluoroquinolones and collagen associated severe adverse events: a longitudinal cohort study | BMJ Open

Most decongestants cause heart to beat fast or palpitations! Many years before my surgery, my doctor recommended I take Chloretrimeton pill whenever I took a decongestant to make a balance!

That’s why I’ve been told by my doc I can use antihistamine but nothing with ephedrine. Ephedrine is what’ll increase heart rate

Hiya I'm new here I've just had six days of sinus pain affecting my eyes , headache and worse when I bend my head forwards , previously 3 weeks antibiotics , made me ill in other ways so this time went to homeopathist who gave me something called Kali bichromicum 30c took 3 doses over 5 hours and all my symptoms were nearly gone eyes clear vision headache 90 percent gone and sinuses clear just occasionally need 1 dose and it kind of stops it in its tracks as far as getting worse . I've had years of sinus problems and this is the first thing I've found that works . Hope this helps anyone with same problem it's a natural remedy

so this time went to homeopathist who gave me something called Kali bichromicum

Thanks for sharing about something that works for you. I'd never heard of kali bichromicum so I looked it up. I was unable to find any clinical trials that have been completed for it, but this homeopathic website had a write up on it. Take a look at the symptoms that they describe as an indicator for when a person should take Kali bichromicum. Too funny.

" Those needing Kali-bi. often feel chilly, gloomy and irritable, and may have a reputation of being ‘long-winded’, conservative and narrow-minded. "

https://homeopathyplus.com/know-your-remedies-kalium-bichromicum-kali-bi/

Yes I find them funny too sometimes a bit rude I read one the other day that said people with fair hair , fat and something else I can't remember , I just thought whilst laughing , are they allowed to say that but whatever the personality type they decide you might be the remedys are amazing and actually work:)

Latest posts

Back