Debora Gina Turk March 19, 1965 - December 29th, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just came home after our weekly VR.com luncheon here in Tucson, AZ and heard that our Debora had passed away. I am very saddened to hear this news and had been hoping against all hope that she would make it through this.
My heart goes out to all the family, especially her young daughter Bruna and new husband Joe.
Thanks for posting all the lovely pictures.
May you find comfort in the memories.

My condolences to her family and friends. The wedding pictures were beautiful. I'm glad she could experience so much happiness.

This is such a beautiful love story until CANCER RUINED IT.BUT, DON'T ALL LOVE STORIES HAVE A SAD ENDING. My deepest condolences go out to Gina's family.

Lettitia

Such very sad news.

Such very sad news.

I too remember that fabulous accent of hers from our yahoo days. And always a smiling voice. She really shared her life with us.

My condolences to her family.

My dear friend Deborah...

I will miss your crazy Scottish/Brazillian accent and your smiling happy voice.....
I am glad you were able to make it through Christmas with loved ones...you were such a brave lady.

may you rest in peace...

Joe and Bruna...
I am so sorry to hear this sad news...I hope you find comfort with many fond memories of our dear smiling Deborah

God Bless you all....

So very sad to hear this news, my prayers to you Joe and the family, may she now rest in peace!

How did I not see this.. oh my goodness..
This is so heartbreaking.. Debora..you will be greatly missed, your posts and pm's were always some of the first ones I sought when I came here.
(((((Joe and Bruna))))) prayers for your family..

((((Joe))))

((((Joe))))

I cannot begin to tell you how sorry I am to read this. Debora was such a warm, generous person (as if you didn't know) and was always there to cheer us on, no matter what Katie's latest battle was and regardless of what Deborah herself had going on at the time. She sent Katie postcards and pictures when she was in the hospital. She was a true gem and will not be forgotten. She was such a source of inspiration for us. Please accept my deepest condolences................Janet

Oh My Gosh! How did I miss this thread? I think I did because I was sick for a week right around New Years! I am so sorry to hear this! She was fighter til the end. I will miss her posts. She was a very caring person. My deepest condolences. My prayers for Bruna, Joe and family.

i cannot believe i missed this as well. where have i been?!?!
it took checking the IN LOVING MEMORY forum to find this and i am always so afraid when i open this forum; afraid that someone new will be added to the list.
she was just such a sweet, lovely, cheery person, debora.
i am so sorry for her family. another great loss of ours.
be well all,
sylvia

Well it's been 2 years tomorrow ... Thinking of you Debora & sending our Love & thoughts to Joe, Bruna & family
Ernie Wendy & Family NZ

Were does the time go. it seems like only yesterday that Joe called me from Brazil to tell me the sad news.

I smile when I remember Debs voice, she spoke english with a scottish accent not what I expected when I became friends with a lady from Brazil,

Rembering Deb and sending love to all her family

Jan ( liverpool UK)

Three years tomorrow, were does the time go, sending love to Joe, Bruna and all Debs family.
I have just looked at Deb and Joe's wedding photographs how happy they were on that day.
and I recall Debs happy memories of her trip to New Zealand when she visited Wendy how she loved that trip with Bruna
Chat was always fun when Deb joined us.

Fond memories of a special lady

Jan X

Three years tomorrow, were does the time go, sending love to Joe, Bruna and all Debs family.
I have just looked at Deb and Joe's wedding photographs how happy they were on that day.
and I recall Debs happy memories of her trip to New Zealand when she visited Wendy how she loved that trip with Bruna
Chat was always fun when Deb joined us.

Fond memories of a special lady

Jan X

I agree, Jan. Deborah never missed a Chat if she could help it. I realized today that we lost Deborah, Christina, and Bonnie all in about the same general time frame. It is a reminder of how fleeting life is.
Best wishes to all Deb's family.

So many of us miss Bruna. She was such an inspiration, starting with her first post and all of the things she went through after that, right up until the end. We won't forget our Bruna, her new husband and her beautiful child. She followed her heart all the way, didn't she?

Oh my ... 3 years already?

:(

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I shiver when I see the falling snow" __ Merle Haggard __ 'If We Make It Through December'

Remembering Deb today on the fourth anniversary of her passing,
Just had another peek at her wedding photographs at the start of this thread how happy they were,
Sending love to Bruna Joe and all who loved her

Rest in peace my friend, gone but not forgotten

Love

Jan XX

Latest posts

Back