Debora Gina Turk March 19, 1965 - December 29th, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was so nice of Joe to post pictures of beautiful Debora being so happy. Her posts were missed and this is such sad news. She was such a loving, considerate person and I wish I had half her strengths and convictions.

Deepest sympathies to the family. Debora's posts here always exuded positivity and sweetness. I was wondering how she was doing and am so sorry to read this.

WOW what sad news!! We were just talking couple weeks ago at our last luncheon about her and that we hadn't heard anything lately. It was so great that you posted those fabulous wedding pictures. I remember that we all thought those wedding pictures were quite beautiful,happy memories when she posted them. So glad you made her last months of life happy ones. To you,Bruna,her mom and family my greatest prayers and thoughts!

I was so sorry to hear this news. I had wondered if something had happened because she hadn't posted for a long time. I'm so thankful that she was so happy at the end. She was so proud of her new husband and loved her daughter dearly. Hugs & prayers are coming your way.

So sorry to hear it. Condolences to the family...and above all her daughter Bruna. At this very difficult time.

I am so deeply saddened to learn of Debora's passing & I want to offer my deepest condolences to Bruna, Joe & the rest of her family. She was such a brave lady & she fought with all her might but the Lord decided it was time for Him to step in & take her home. May she rest in peace forever.

My thoughts of peace and acceptance are offered to Debora's family. May you find solace that she was where she wanted to be and with the people she most wanted to be with.

Take Heart,
Pamela.

Oh

No.

Very sad news....

Thoughts/prayers to Debora's family and friends.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...MidW Blast = 01/17/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Death tore the pages all away" ... Kenney Chesney ... 'Who You'd Be Today'

My most heartfelt condolences....

My most heartfelt condolences....

Debora,

I will miss your wonderful voice of which I have heard many of times while talking on Yahoo Messenger. You brought humor, compassion and wonderful times to my world as well as your own world around you. My heart is with Bruna, your mom, and your husband during this very sad time. God has received into his arms another bright, shining star, and I know he will comfort your family during this very sad time. It was a pleasure to have known you. Hugs, Harrybaby:(:(:(

I am so very sorry to hear this, I had been thinking of her lately...deepest sympathies to her husband and daughter..... Deb

Sad News

Sad News

Have just logged on after some days away. I am very sad to hear of Deboras passing. She brightened our days and always made us laugh despite all that she was going through personally. My thoughts are with Joe, Bruna and the rest of her family.

Lotti (UK)

oh, no. I am so sorry to hear this. We all have our own special memories of Debora. Her decision to go to Scotland (and her asking us about it), her plans for the wedding and what should she wear and what did we think about her choices. How happy she was. We are all so glad for her that she was able to make this move, have her wedding and some time for happiness. We all loved her. Now we miss her. Prayers for her husband, daughter, her mother and friends.

She was delightful.

This is such a beautiful love story until, CANCER REARED ITS UGLY HEAD!!
Like all love stories it has a sad ending

Lettitia

Back