Debora Gina Turk March 19, 1965 - December 29th, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad news...our love and prayers are with Bruna, Joe and her family and friends.
It only seems like yesterday that she posted gorgeous photos of her wedding to Joe...very sad indeed.
xoxoxo

Very sad news. Debora was obviously a fighter and did her best to beat her health issues.
Condolences to her loved ones.

Bridgette

So sorry to read of Debora's passing. She suffered greatly and hopefully now she is at peace, hurting no more. I loved her wedding pictures. To Joe, Bruna and family I offer my deepest sympathies. Debora made a positive impact on many of us here at VR. God Bless.

This is sad news. She was a colorful person, who chased life with great zeal. Deborah also had the distinction of having the only hand-fashioned, dura mater valve I am aware of on the site. Her stories and exuberance will be missed.

Remembering,

Oh How sad. Deborah was such a kind strong person who was such a braver fighter. I am just so shocked to read this even tho I knew she was going thru a very tough time. I'm happy she was able to find Love and Happiness. it is just so darn sad. Her family is in my thoughts, Lyn

I am sorry to read this sad news of Debora. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

So sorry to read this. My heartfelt condolences to all of her family and especially Bruna.

So sorry to read this news, sincere condolences to all the family.

This is so sad--a bright spirit has left us.

My sincerest condolences to you, Bruna and all her family. Her love for you shone through all her words here.

Sincerely,

Debby

Debora was such a wonderfully enthusiastic person. Joe, I remember all her excitement about going to Scotland, and seeing you! There was something very distinct that come through in all her posts, an energy that was Debora. Her love of her family, especially her daughter Bruna. As Jacqui said, we were worried about, and missed her lately. I couldn't help but care about her. As much as I worried about her before the cancer, I also looked forward to her updates on her life. This illness robbed us of her presence, and I am so grateful for my memories. I pray that Joe, Bruna, her mother, and other family and friends will find comfort in their memories of Debora. It is very sad news, yet I can't help but smile when I think of her. Brian

Latest posts

Back