Dearest Newbies..

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShezaGirlie

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Yes, there is loads and loads of life after surgery! After some time passes and you are back to your normal routines, the day will come when you won't think of your surgery or heart and then those days become more and more.

I seldom think of it anymore and have gone on to live a very full and rewarding life. I even got to cross the Great Wall off my bucket list this past year along with seeing the terracotta soldiers at Xian. There are places to see and things to do, so here's hoping you get back to your routine PDQ and continue on enjoying life. Don't let anything hold you back because you can do it..!! Good health to you all and like my old friend DickV always said, "Every day above ground is a good day".:thumbup:

Ooh, the site needs a "Best Of" section, since this post belongs there. Simply having the ability to enjoy years of quality life after OHS is a huge reward, and makes the trials surrounding the actual surgery seem well worth it.

Janie,

It is really nice to hear from you. I still remember your "remote" visit by telephone at my "after surgery" gathering last March. It seems like just yesterday sometimes, but then at other times, it seems as if it never happened at all. That's the way it is supposed to be. We remember because we want to. . . not because we have to.

Thanks for all your support over the years.

Hi Janie,

Great post! Hmmmm.... If you keep checking off all those items on yur bucket list, I would like to suggest that you really, really need to think about adding a few more to that list! Nothing worse than an empty bucket list, don't cha know.

Cheers my friend,

Rob

Back