Dawn Marie

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone heard from Dawn-Marie. I hope she is ok. I have not seen her post lately.

Hello & Happy New Year!

I spoke to Dawn yesterday on the phone & she was doing somewhat okay. She is still swelling quite a bit & was waiting to hear from her doctors. She has been having Internet issues & has not been able to access VR this past week. She hopes to have her computer back & running sometime this coming week. I keep close tabs on her by phone, so I'll let everyone know how's she's getting along.

On another note:

I have been in the same boat! :mad: My DSL (Qwest) provider pulled the plug on our Internet Co (Zianet/SkyWis as of December 29t & I have NOT been able to access the web or my email since Tuesday. Qwest alleges that Zianet owes them something like $1.7 million bucks so they decided to disconnect everyone but by Judicial order, they were instructed to restore service to everyone!!! :)

So, I'm back!!!! :):)

Thank you Norma. I think about her a lot. I hope they can help her w/the swelling. I hope everyone gets their computer problems straightened out. That is awful. You never know how much you use something until you don't have it.

I was wondering where you two were hanging out at!!! Have missed both of you on line. :D Was about to call you Norma to see if you were all right. :confused:
Darn Computers anyway!!!!

I was wondering where you two were hanging out at!!! Have missed both of you on line. :D Was about to call you Norma to see if you were all right. :confused:
Darn Computers anyway!!!!

Hey Crystal,
Yeah, I was practically pulling my hair out! One thing though, I've gotten a lot of stuff done that needed to get done during this time, ha, ha!! :)

I was going to call you too my friend --- send me a PM so we can exchange phone #'s! :)

Happy New Year!:)

Glad to verify it's technology,cus i e-mailed Dawn some time ago

she most always answers immediately and i figured with my calm

ness it was computer again........always in my prayers.

Thank-you for the confirmation Norma. Hopefully she gets back on soon.

We've missed you Norma,glad you are back now too,sorry for your

technology mess they hurled at you all. good to see you posting.

zipper2 (DEB)

Thanks Norma.I know in her last post she said she was having symptoms
of pain on the right side and loud heart beats. Did she find out what was
going on or did the symptoms stop? I hope she is okay,please tell her I
am thinking of her and have her in my prayers.

Thanks Norma.I know in her last post she said she was having symptoms
of pain on the right side and loud heart beats. Did she find out what was
going on or did the symptoms stop? I hope she is okay,please tell her I
am thinking of her and have her in my prayers.

I will be calling her again tomorrow & I will make sure to convey everyone's thoughts & prayers. I'm sure she will appreciate that very much!

Take care. :)

Latest posts

Back