Date Set For Repeat Mitral alsoTricuspid Replacement

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a little late but read your thread. How are you feeling today?
Hi there. I’m in inpatient rehab but get to go home today. Get t to see my doctors today also. My INR is so unstable here. So scared of another stroke. But probably will get the honor of taking lovenox shots for a few days. But like I said , so glad I get to see my doctors and so glad I’m leaving this place. Have to go back to Texas for a follow up but after that, I’m free to see my own doctors.

Hi there. I’m in inpatient rehab but get to go home today. Get t to see my doctors today also. My INR is so unstable here. So scared of another stroke. But probably will get the honor of taking lovenox shots for a few days. But like I said , so glad I get to see my doctors and so glad I’m leaving this place. Have to go back to Texas for a follow up but after that, I’m free to see my own doctors.

Hi Blake.
Really glad to hear that you get to go home today. Best of luck in getting your INR stabilized.

Swollen ankles and legs with rash. My doctors are trying to get me on a different diuretic that will pull fluid off faster but have to make sure my electrolytes are good, so did blood test and it was on low side. So lasix for now. Tired of this rash, I think it’s statis dermatitis. I had exema and think parts of rash turned into dermatitis maybe that’s why it did this to my legs. Had a cream that worked that I got from mydermatologist. But I think the fluid is causing this.

Back