Dano, Kristy W, Jeff H and Kevin M

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

My EXPECT A MIRACLE tee shirt is going to get some real use this week for you. May God (and us) hold your hands as you approach your very special miracle. We will wait to hear from someone as to your progress as it occurs. My sincere prayers are for all of you (and, of course, our Zazzy) as you go along. God bless and GODSPEED

Thank you Hensylee

Thank you Hensylee

I have everything ready for my miracle this Tuesday :)

I will have my pre-op labs tomorrow morning, and then I check into the hospital at 5am on Tuesday for 7am surgery.

I am going to teach my husband how to post here tonight. I'm hoping that he'll post something Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. Unfortunately, the computer is something that he's a real novice at. Please bear with him if he doesn't post very soon.

Thank you Hank for this wonderful site. I don't know what I would have done without it. It has made this journey so much easier knowing and reading about all the miracles of heart surgery.

God Bless,

Kristy W

Good luck!

Good luck!

Hi Kristy W-

I'd like to wish you best of luck with your surgery. We'll be waiting for you afterwards to hear about the experience. Here's to a healthier you!

Nancy :)

All facing surgery this week

All facing surgery this week

Dano, Jeff H, Kevin M and Kristy-

I'll be thinking about you all. My best wishes for successsful surgery and much better health. Talk to you afterward.

Nancy :)

Dano, Kristy, Kevin and Jeff,

I want to wish you all Good Luck on your upcoming surgery! I will keep you all in my prayers! Talk to you afterwards!

Lorraine

Dano, Kristy W, Jeff H, and Kevin M

Best of luck on your surgeries this week. My thoughts will be with each of you. Be sure and let those of us still on this side know what it's like!
Dianne

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks a bunch!

I can't believe the time is almost here. Sorry I've been a little pre-occupied with all family stuff, trying to get everything ready so my wife won't be to inconvienced. I will go in mon 18th for my cath. and surgery tue 19 at 7:45 at Sacred Heart in Spokane, Wa. (Same place as Zazzy) Got all my affaires in order and my wife has an easy chair on order! Hope it gets here before I get out. I thank all and wish all the best in surgery, recovery, and just everyday living. Thanks to Hank and please give me a little more time to get use to the new forum. Have a hard time even getting on line where we live. The very best!
Jeff H.

Dano, Kristy, Jeff and Kevin....

It only gets easier from here. I remember those days just prior to surgery... THAT IS THE WORST!! Please know I am thinking of you.

Talk to you guys 'on the other side'!! Best wishes to each of you.

Rain

Full week

Full week

Dano, Kristy, Jeff, and Kevin;

Looks like a full week of prayers are in order for all of you. You can be comforted knowing that we are all pulling for you. With that much weight on your side you have to come out on top. lol:D
Good luck to all of you and keep us posted as best you can.

Good Luck Kristy

Good Luck Kristy

Sounds like you have everything under control. Tell your husband to keep us informed. I will be checking everyday. I am sure everything will go fine. :D

Jeff H & Kevin M

Jeff H & Kevin M

Jeff & Kevin,

I'm keeping both of you in my prayers these next 2 days. I know that I'm going to be alright, and I know that the two of you will be also.

See you both on the other side!

Kristy W :cool:

Dano, Jeff H, Kevin M and Kristy-

My thoughts and prayers will be with you all.

Latest posts

Back