COVID in house

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s true. My exercise is nil, I’ve been eating less, taking Tylenol. I’m rechecking Fri. Felt strangely bad yesterday. Possibly sob, heart rate stayed high even if I sat for awhile. If I had to climb stairs I felt bad. My bp was 96/45. Low for me. I couldn’t continue the brat diet I was hungry. I ate 1/2 turkey sandwich on white bread, then later some mashed potatoes.
The paxlovid has given me terrible aftertaste and it makes me nauseous.
That strange feeling is gone this am.
Ugh!

My INR was 4.8 on Tuesday. I started paxlovid on Sunday. The Coumadin pharmacist said to stop dose tues and 1/2 tab weds, recheck Friday.
She thought paxlovid lowered INR.
The Dr said the info was it could go up or down. Ha ha.
It is not the meds keeping your INR up, it is the covid. So sorry you and your daughter contracted it. Keep safe.

Well, my INR is 5.4 this morning.
I actually ate more yesterday.
I left message w Coumadin pharmacist so I’ll see what she wants to do.
Strangely, my oldest Sister in Fl has just gotten COVID after avoiding it all this time like us. I think many people are getting it, now, they’re just not saying much on news since we aren’t hospitalized. My daughter video visit Dr and got Augmentin so I hope that helps her with horrible cough.
COVID, it keeps on giving..

Well, my INR is 5.4 this morning.
I actually ate more yesterday.
I left message w Coumadin pharmacist so I’ll see what she wants to do.
Strangely, my oldest Sister in Fl has just gotten COVID after avoiding it all this time like us. I think many people are getting it, now, they’re just not saying much on news since we aren’t hospitalized. My daughter video visit Dr and got Augmentin so I hope that helps her with horrible cough.
COVID, it keeps on giving..
I would skip 2 subsequent doses and then continue as normal and test in a week...or skip 1 dose and extra helpings of greens for lunch and dinner for a couple of days and then retest.
The key is you managing your INR and just listening to clinic folks. You know your range and you should have a feel of how long it takes you to adjust in and out.
Hope the covid is on the mend.

Latest posts

Back