counting down.....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

Hi guys, is it just me or is it a LONG month? Peter, I will pray for you when you have your surgery! I know how everyone feels just before this major surgery! I will have my husband let you all know how I am doing when he comes home every night. They don't have space for a guest to sleep in the ICU!

It isn't you - it's one of the longest months you will ever have, but the shortest one is comin up. You won't believe how fast you will be better. God bless

hullo?

hullo?

Joy
Did I miss something?? It would seem you are
scheduled for surgery?? What are they doing?
What procedure. Im sorry, I will go and try to read
your story, if it is there.

You have been in my thoughts since I read your
last post. It affected me deeply. I will keep you
in prayer, and look forward to your new beginning!
mindy

counting down

counting down

BOY OH BOY!! do I understand..we just decided on my surgery date today..It will be Sept 21..and its gonna be a real long month ahead..In a way it is good to finally have a date, I only found out three and a half weeks ago that I needed surgers..after the shock..things moved along very fast..I had my Cath and found out that not only did I need AVR..but also a triple bypass..and then we met with the ssurheon last Thursday..and he added the possibility of adding the Mitral valve to the surgery(he won't know until he actually sees it) so I hope that things slow ddown a bit this long month of waiting. Maybe we'll get away for a few days..that would be nice.
Joan

Ticktock:
Hi, I have my surgery on the 27th. Exactly 2 weeks from today. I am nervous, but I will be OK. I will be having a mitral valve replacement then. I've already had a valveoplasty, and they can't repair it any better. I have rhuematic heart disease. I got pregnant and when I was 19 weeks along, I found out I have severe mitral stenosis with a 3+ mitral regurge. I will be glad when the surgery is over, though. I hope it goes well! :D

Maxximom:
Hi, how are you? I could tell you were kind of in shock when you found out that you have to have all this stuff done! You will be fine! You will be in my prayers, and keep very busy for this month, and I hope that it goes fast. Good luck!:eek:

Latest posts

Back