Could you suggest me a good chest harness?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew

Hi,
I've had an OHS one month ago and I have issues with my sternum healing. My doctor instructed me to wear a chest harness.
In the local medicine store I found only a very basic one, I'm wearing it since 3 weeks, but it's quite uncomfortable. I'm looking for a more professional and comfortable one.
One product I found on the web is QualiBreath chest support. Does anyone have any experience with that product? Or could anyone suggest me another type of good chest harness?

Andrew,
Hopefully, someone will come along who has actually used a chest harness. I 'googled' to see what I could find out there and came across the QualifBreath chest support. From what I read from the website, it looks good. Would your cardiac surgeon or nurse from the hospital have some suggestions?

Hi there! I had surgery 2 weeks ago and thank god for this product. Its called " www.hearthugger.com for men which I wore and also helped me. And they also had a ladies bra which is velcro . Love them both. Second surgery so I know how much these 2 products helped. They are made in the states and had bought mine in Victoria BC Jubilee hosp

Back