Cort's Road Trip

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a nice picture of them all. This is the first time we have seen Colin since he was tiny. Thanks for the picture.

It truly is nice to meet a VR member. I met Bonnie and we bonded immediately. Like old friends.

How neat, Christian!

One day, when Cort is a famous radio personality, there will be marker in your backyard to commemorate the meeting! :D :D

Great picture. Colin looks like he's just about ready for high school!

That Cort really gets around! Glad you were all able to connect.

Cort - you are almost

Cort - you are almost

as cute as Colin! ;)

And Jill is as pretty as I pictured her.

Great photo and glad you all had such a good time meeting.

Christina L

What a great photo! Your son is precious, and your wife looks wonderful!! It is great how Cort gets around. Maybe if I chipped in for gasoline he'd head across the Rockies and come out west!

Meeting others from VR.com is great. I just posted of my lunch with Burair (PappaHappyStar). It's just a really wonderful way to be connected. 3 cheers for our growing community!! :D

Marguerite

Marguerite53 said:
It is great how Cort gets around. Maybe if I chipped in for gasoline he'd head across the Rockies and come out west!

Or helped me get more vacation time ;).

Hey Christian, that pic turned out beautifully! Very glad I was able to stop by, even if only for a few minutes, to visit with all of you. Hopefully next time we can spend more time together.

Actually, I almost ended up turning around in Toledo and heading back to PA, but with Mom and my sis's blessing, kept onto Detroit and met up with several people there before getting home today. Dad had what was originally thought of as a stroke on Sunday afternoon. My sis called me when I was about an hour away from Toledo. Once I got to Toledo, my sis called me back with a bit of a status report ... and word from her and Mom that they both felt I should go onto Detroit as planned (had roughly 20+ people meet up for dinner in Royal Oak MI, as it turned out) and then get home today to check things here.

Currently, they believe it was just a "verbal seizure" caused by a fall he had at the hotel on Friday. He is in a Pittsburgh hospital for observation currently....

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker
MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/quilt.html
"You might miss what you left behind" ... Dierks Bentley ... 'Slow Down'

How wonderful. It always great to meet fellow VR.comer's:D Thanks for sharing. And Cort....hope your father is doing well. Prayers your way.

Take care.

*nods*

Thanks for the prayers ... he is HOME :).

I'll post an update about my trip here shortly ;).

Latest posts

Back