Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 11-30

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Karlynn..Nope, Ref needs me tonight..:D I am guiding her/Bob thru Atlanta. As we speak..they are probably waiting out the rush-hour in Atlanta ..in Perry Ga. 1 hour south of Atlanta...then the drive thru downtown Atlanta..:eek: to pick up I=75 to Chatanooga, Tenn..They are staying over-night about 1 hour west of Atlanta......I am figuring they will get to their motel around 9 P.m. tonight......then to Nashville tomorrow..where Bob's Mom is having surgery........before she gets back home to her computer..I will have deleted all my mean posts.:p :p and she will not believe any of you tattle-tails..:D :p Bonnie

MAN! You are one mean woman, Bonnie! :eek: I'm starving today too! And sadly, I was up 3 pounds (hopefully water weight?) this morning when I checked. :mad: I was bad and had Whataburger for breakfast. But tried to make up for it with a salad from Subway for lunch (still lots of sodium in that turkey, but got oil/vinegar dressing at least!). Now I'm sitting at work trying so hard not to think about how hungry I am while I wait for the PTA meeting to start (one more hour!) and I get on here and you guys are making it worse! :eek: What's a starving girl to do??? ;)

BUBBA..You are not out of the woods yet..:p There may just be a shut-down ..near you..on I-75..I will be sure and tell Ref to call you..if she needs a place to stay tonight..:D :p .thank you for volunteering,,.to know how close you are from her..:D I am sure if she needs to spend the night with you..will give you a log-roll.:D Bonnie

Granbonny said:
SuperBob..Need a quick way to make Peach Cobbler..:D 1 cup of sugar..1 cup of milk..1 cup of self-rising flour..mix and place in bottom of baking dish..Add a can of peaches..(or apples, ect.) on the TOP of this mixture..(drained). Can even add melted butter on top..Bake for 1 hour on 350 degrees.......Flour mixture will rise to the top of cobbler..:D Forget the ice-cream..Too fattening..:D :p ;) ......... ..Bonnie

Bon:

Substitute 3/4 cup of SPLENDA Granular for the 1 cup of sugar

Substitute 1 cup of low-fat milk

Hold the melted butter. (And NO log rolls on the side!) :p

And it's perfect!

Until the REF gets back, someone has to restore order here! :p ;) :D

SuperBob..your recipe sounds yucky..:p Make it my way..just don't eat the entire thing at one sitting..:D ....P.S. just foolin with you guys/gals....trying to get this diet thread back on track..:D ..........After all. it is meant to try to lose weight...and if fun things are said..keeps us going..:D Now, I will go and eat my steak, baked potato and Butterbeans..:D .with my famous Chow-Chow..(need those Vit-K's in it)to keep my INR in range.:D Bonnie

Although I was starving today I stayed the course.....Just finished a brisk 30 minute walk and settling in with a nice glass of tea (sweet&low).

Enough talk about BBQ, peach cobbler and fried mac and cheese!!!!! All you "losers" back on track!!!!!:mad: :p ;)

I have been so darn good about eating and exercising on this trip, that I'd better be down a little come Friday's weigh-in!:eek:
We're at Cartersville, GA (Bonnie, we didn't stop for dinner so got here at 7:30 Eastern . . . eight hours from Orlando!) and this is the first computer I've been able to finangle since I last checked the chimp's hijinks.:D
They offer a southern breakfast here, but other than the biscuits and grits, I left most of it alone! Of course, driving through Atlanta last evening probably resulted in a five pound loss due to the amount of adreneline pumping through our bodies! :p :p
Anyway, I'll catch up with everyone's success stories when I get home and back on my own computer.
Have a good Wednesday!:)

REF?! The Chimp has been relatively well behaved (by his standards) but dear sweet Bonnie has been taunting us with visions of BBQ and pecan log rolls!!! We were wondering if the REF might think a penalty is in order -- or would you issue a warning for the first-time offender? :p :p :p

Mary, You only ate the biscuits and grits..:eek: ..and passed on the Country ham, bacon, sausage, eggs, ..Jelly/Jam..apple butter?:D Hope you put some real butter on those grits..:p ..P.S. Krlynn is making stories up about me..Did not.:mad: :( :rolleyes: ;) :p Bonnie

I've just read this thread from start to finish, and I just don't know what to say!:confused:
Well, I take that back. I do know what to say, "Welcome, Cammy!":)
As for all the rest, it looks to me like Bon-Bon has been testing your will power. She told me to buy a pecan log roll, but I didn't buy a one (or a two, or a three, or a . . . . ) You just have to stay strong when faced with southern charm.;)
Cooker, if you need motivation, put on your swimsuit, stand in front of a full length mirror, and remember that it's about two months till the reunion. I saw myself enough times this trip in a mirror, in my bathing suit, to energize my will power and motivation.:eek: It was not a pretty sight, let me tell ya!;) While we're on the subject of not pretty sights, what in the heck is Bubba's avatar suppose to be?:confused: That better not have anything to do with my avatar question!:mad: :p :p
Ok, I'm off topic.
Two days till weigh-in!:D

Ugh! I'm a pig. A big fat pig! :mad: I'm still stuffed from dinner... I've GOT to get back in gear. It's always so much harder to be good when you're super busy. This week just might kill me. :eek:

ChimpBoy is on a roll!!! And not a "big fat yeast roll":D :p I have been perfect for three days, eating right and walking!!! If it does not payoff I am going to eat a LARGE pizza:p ... Not really I do have a dinner party Friday night so I hope I have enough of a loss to give me extra incentive to stay on track.

I will open this weeks weigh thread tomorrow. Wishing every on the best of luck!!!! Up or down, in the long run we will all get to our goals:D :D

Latest posts

Back