Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 11-30

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooker..Go down to Maurice's Bar-be-que in Columbia..and get yourself a large plate..Pork, brunswick stew, coleslaw, fries and Texas Toast..Yummy..:p ..Bonnie

Granbonny said:
Cooker..Go down to Maurice's Bar-be-que in Columbia..and get yourself a large plate..Pork, brunswick stew, coleslaw, fries and Texas Toast..Yummy..:p ..Bonnie

Now "THAT" is the kind of support the Chimpster is looking for:D :D :D

Granbonny said:

Now you show your true colors. You like to come off as a light-hearted, sweet and caring person, but when a chimp in bad shape posts a desperate plea, you throw your best shot.:eek:

Turn away from the dark side Cooker!!!!!

Now I'm starving! (;) )

All I could do when I passed our local bar-be-que at lunch today....was to NOT turn in..:eek: ..came home and had a lousy sandwich made from whole wheat bread.:( ...Now, I am starving..:p :mad: :( :D .....I think we are all gettting mean...dieting will do that to a sweet, caring person.;) Bonnie

Thank heaven's I don't live in an area known for good bar-b-q. It is one of my favorite things to eat.

I was looking at a recipe book today and saw Paula Deen's recipe for....are you ready?......Deep Fried Mac n' Cheese!!!!!:eek: So I ate the picture!

Karlynn said:
Thank heaven's I don't live in an area known for good bar-b-q. It is one of my favorite things to eat.

I was looking at a recipe book today and saw Paula Deen's recipe for....are you ready?......Deep Fried Mac n' Cheese!!!!!:eek: So I ate the picture!

LOL!!! Hope you didn't put salt on it, Karlynn. :D :D :D

Just talked to the REF..They had stopped in Tifton, Ga. (Area in Georgia where our famous pecans are grown)...and she was buying pecans for her family for Xmas..I said, Mary .you have to buy a Pecan Log Roll..:D She said, O.k....I am really mean...they are cherry-laced nougats..rolled in fresh carmels/pecans...:D .and she is dieting with us...:D :D ...anyone wanting to buy them can google pecan logs..Stuckey's is famous for them..but, my roommate dated Billy Stuckey ..and I got sick of them..She would bring back boxes when she visited his family in south Ga..:p but they are really good..Bonnie

Granbonny said:
Just talked to the REF..They had stopped in Tifton, Ga. (Area in Georgia where our famous pecans are grown)...and she was buying pecans for her family for Xmas..I said, Mary .you have to buy a Pecan Log Roll..:D She said, O.k....I am really mean...they are cherry-laced nougats..rolled in fresh carmels/pecans...:D .and she is dieting with us...:D :D ...anyone wanting to buy them can google pecan logs..Stuckey's is famous for them..but, my roommate dated Billy Stuckey ..and I got sick of them..She would bring back boxes when she visited his family in south Ga..:p but they are really good..Bonnie

Bonnie....you a on a tear:eek: :D First BBQ and now Pecan Logs:D Gosh.... I love them both!! I think I might just drive Maurice's and take a whiff:D :D

Pecan logs!

Barbecue, fries, slaw, Texas toast!

Bonnie, you are being a Throw Down saboteur today! Might as well toss in some warm peach cobbler made with Georgia peaches and topped with hand-churned vanilla ice cream! :p :p :p

SUPERBOB

(Who will eat a 100-calorie granola bar for his bedtime snack tonight. :)

RobHol said:
Pecan logs!

Barbecue, fries, slaw, Texas toast!

Bonnie, you are being a Throw Down saboteur today! Might as well toss in some warm peach cobbler made with Georgia peaches and topped with hand-churned vanilla ice cream! :p :p :p

SUPERBOB

(Who will eat a 100-calorie granola bar for his bedtime snack tonight. :)

Dang it all!

Thet soun's like th' buffet fum "BUBBA HEAVEN"! :p :rolleyes: ;)

Have t'git me one of them desk chairs wif them wheels so ah doesn't hafta waste time gittin' up an' down. :p :p

Bubba :)

I'm thinking we need a ruling from the Ref to see if Bon needs to be punished. The question is: Is she sabotaging us, or is she taking us down with her because these thoughts have been tormenting her today?:confused: :confused: :confused: :D

SuperBob..Need a quick way to make Peach Cobbler..:D 1 cup of sugar..1 cup of milk..1 cup of self-rising flour..mix and place in bottom of baking dish..Add a can of peaches..(or apples, ect.) on the TOP of this mixture..(drained). Can even add melted butter on top..Bake for 1 hour on 350 degrees.......Flour mixture will rise to the top of cobbler..:D Forget the ice-cream..Too fattening..:D :p ;) .........P.S. a little tidbit on Stuckey;s..Mrs. Stuckey developed this recipe for log rolls. Mr. . Stuckey..traveled all over the South ..placing his stores..in the middle of no-where..:p where he knew road-tired car travelers would pull over for a rest-stop..They lived in Eastman, Ga. about an hour south of Atlanta....We even had a store off I-85..where our farm was..and believe me..not a large town nearby for miles...I believe after their deaths, children sold out to...Pet-Milk...Know..the one that we had ..was torn down and a Hardee;s put in..after we sold our farm..but I just googled and they still have a mail-order for old-timey candies..Bonnie

Bon - you are shameless!!!!!! ;) What's got into you? Do you have your maple syrup IV hooked up today.

I always loved the Pralines at Stuckey's. Makes my teeth ache to think of them now.

Granbonny said:
Just talked to the REF..They had stopped in Tifton, Ga. (Area in Georgia where our famous pecans are grown.Bonnie

Dang!

She was only about 35 miles away fum me. Thought ah felt thet COLD BREATH on th' back of mah neck! :eek: :eek: ;) :p

Whew, thet was a close one!! :p

Bubba :)

Back