Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II ... 9-18-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still drooling at the thougfht of Agility's choccy cake....mmmmmmmm.....

Good numbers reported by everyone, even those who didn't lose didn't mess up too bad.

I am on the staying the same team again this week.

Marguerite hope you get good results from those knee-shots. I know they kinda sting but I had some in my elbow that had a local anaesthetic in them as well and they were fabbo! I went form not being able to touch or move the elbow without pain to full mobility etc in about 1 minute! Anyone considering those shots just go do it, you will wish you had gone sooner!.

What is it about losing a few pounds that gives me the go ahead to have a munch fest? ... Is it just a Chimp thing? ... I have confessed to the Ref and received absolution , I ain't even catholic:rolleyes: ... Today is a new day and the chimp is off to play:p

Good job Ton:)

What is it about losing a few pounds that gives me the go ahead to have a munch fest? ... Is it just a Chimp thing? ... I have confessed to the Ref and received absolution , I ain't even catholic:rolleyes: ... Today is a new day and the chimp is off to play:p

Good job Ton:)

Me too...everytime I hop on the scales for a sneak peek and they say I lost an ounce or two I race off and indulge in something I should'nt...I am trying to stop jumping on the scales so often and see if that helps.

Back