Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II ... 9-12-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings Throw Downers!! ... I hope that everyone has had a good week and I hope you have lost some weight too!! ... This is the first full week of ThrowDown II and I am excited about the victories we will all realize this year! ... Remember, you can't win if you don't play ... Have a great week:D

This week.....:D

Starting weight........233
Last Week...................217.5
This week....................211
Weekly Change............ -6.5
Total Loss......................22

Results not typical:p

Greetings Throw Downers!! ... I hope that everyone has had a good week and I hope you have lost some weight too!! ... This is the first full week of ThrowDown II and I am excited about the victories we will all realize this year! ... Remember, you can't win if you don't play ... Have a great week:D

Heavens to mergatroids!!! Jeeshopizza!!! Six and one half pounds! :eek::)

Ref, is a prune juice probe in order? :eek:

Seriously, congrats Mr. Chimp -- I know you have hit the road Jack and you won't be coming back no more, no more to that "old" weight! Way to go, guy! :)

Gollyjeewillakers (sp?:p) what a load of, um, weight you dropped this week!

Seriously, congrats to the chimp for a great week. Good for you!

Ref, is a prune juice probe in order?

SuperBob, if you hadn't used the word, probe, possibly.:rolleyes:

But since you did, I refuse to touch this one with a 10 foot probe . . . oops, I mean pole!:p:p

Cooker, you've got a winning combination going. Terrific job!!!!

Six POUNDS! Absolutely outstanding!

I'm in this throwdown for maintenance support, having reached my goal weight some 18 months ago. Now I'm fighting to stay here.
Starting weight 172 (adjusted for new WW scale)
Last Week's Weight 133.5 (holiday Mulligan!)
This week's weight: 131.1
This week's loss: 2.4 lbs
Total loss: 41 lbs
Ideal weight: 129

The salt-free recipes and marinades really helped. Yes, I know I owe recipes! Betcha I have time to post them this weekend, what with Ike shutting down outdoor activities for the weekend....now, if I can just get Jet exercised Saturday morning before the rain hits Dallas.

I'm in this throwdown for maintenance support, having reached my goal weight some 18 months ago. Now I'm fighting to stay here.

The salt-free recipes and marinades really helped. Yes, I know I owe recipes! Betcha I have time to post them this weekend, what with Ike shutting down outdoor activities for the weekend....now, if I can just get Jet exercised Saturday morning before the rain hits Dallas.

Awesome. What a great weekly loss!

Yahooo and good for you!!!! ......Keep "down" the good work:p

Betcha gonna miss thet right arm fo' a spell! :eek: :eek::p:p

Shet mah mouth.

Way t'go. Keep this hyar up an' ah won't be able t'FIND yo' in Tennessee.:confused::rolleyes:

Bubba :)

6 1/2 lbs OMG! how on earth did you manage that?...That is an amazing figure to achieve! :D...

well actually I know where 2 of your lost pounds went...right to my thighs :mad:...

maybe I need some more prunes.

Betcha gonna miss thet right arm fo' a spell! :eek: :eek::p

Shet mah mouth.

Way t'go. Keep this hyar up an' ah won't be able t'FIND yo' in Tennessee.:confused::rolleyes:

Bubba :)

Don't worry about findin me .... I'll be the one in the buffet with the banana in my back pocket:D
6 1/2 lbs OMG! how on earth did you manage that?...That is an amazing figure to achieve! :D...

well actually I know where 2 of your lost pounds went...right to my thighs :mad:...

maybe I need some more prunes.

How'd I do it? ... Joined Weight Watchers, stayed with it and walked 3 miles everyday rain or shine .... hang tough Ton, 2 pounds is nothing to freak about ... could be water and will come right off:D

I can't find our WW weigh-in books. So, I'll just report that I gained 1.8 pounds and Cindy lost 2 pounds. She has now lost a total of 31.8 pounds. I've gone backwards to a 25.4 pound total loss. The heat is on!

I'm down a half pound.
Not great, but I'm not fussing!;)

Down is down:D
I can't find our WW weigh-in books. So, I'll just report that I gained 1.8 pounds and Cindy lost 2 pounds. She has now lost a total of 31.8 pounds. I've gone backwards to a 25.4 pound total loss. The heat is on!

Birthday weight does not count;) ... Congrats to both you and Cindy on your success to date!!

Hi guys and way to go Cooker,thats great , but ....it wasn't really nice
of you to give Aussigal 2 Lbs and you had better not send me any--I
don't need any.
I stayed the same this week; which means I have lost a total of 3 lbs
since I started the Throwdown.I also have edema again:mad:
On the up-side I have been walking more and bike riding some,but not
everyday like I should.

Mary-atleast you went down a little,added to last week thats pretty
good.

Wise-I tried to tell you not to eat too much cake for your birthday.... but
don't feel bad - you should see the way I act around ice cream:D
Good Luck Everyone!!

Superbob was down 1.5 pounds this morning despite having done not much more than shuffle around. Maybe there is caloric expenditure in all his whining. :eek::p

Good for you Superbob. If a little bit of whining is all it takes, I think I'll do a whole lot of it this week.

Pass the cheese! :D

Hi guys and way to go Cooker,thats great , but ....it wasn't really nice
of you to give Aussigal 2 Lbs and you had better not send me any--I
don't need any.
I stayed the same this week; which means I have lost a total of 3 lbs
since I started the Throwdown.I also have edema again:mad:
On the up-side I have been walking more and bike riding some,but not
everyday like I should.

Dina ... Staying the same is a victory too and I can't be responsible where the pounds land:p:D

Superbob was down 1.5 pounds this morning despite having done not much more than shuffle around. Maybe there is caloric expenditure in all his whining. :eek::p

Good job ... and whatever works ... I don't think The Ref can ban whining ... if she did we would all be fined:eek::)

Cooker...I thought you were already a WW member?...Oh well...I am sure those miles you walked were better for you than a prune juice smoothie...
I guess I really am gonna have to get my feet moving if I want to have any chance of dropping the extra poundage. No such thing as lazy weightloss hey!?

I have a few pounds to drop before its my turn to eat cake!

Well, I must say that the weight losses here are impressive. I'm ashamed to say that I still don't have my eating under control:(. Looking at this weekly thread is an extra incentive, though, to finally buckle down and try to shed some of those extra 25 or so lbs. I'm carrying. Last time I stepped on the scale a few days ago I was 226.5. Now I've gone and done it.:eek: Let me see if I can at least not gain!:D

Jim

Cooker...I thought you were already a WW member?...Oh well...I am sure those miles you walked were better for you than a prune juice smoothie...
I guess I really am gonna have to get my feet moving if I want to have any chance of dropping the extra poundage. No such thing as lazy weightloss hey!?

I have a few pounds to drop before its my turn to eat cake!

Ton... I was trying to do the points but was not going to meetings and keeping track of the points like I should and that's what I'm doing now along with the walking. I had my WW weigh in this morning (Saturday) and was down 8 pounds from last Saturday:D .. I know it will slow down but as long as it does not stop I will be happy.....:)

Back