Cooker's Throwdown Friday II . . . 6-5-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
OK we are heading into another week .... time to fess-up, show up, sit up or throw up......I'm just fed up ... I have been a bad Chimp but will report in tomorrow:eek:

I'm holding steady. Still walking 4 mi /3 days a week.

I have found a new obsession thought, and it's not very low carb - but high in fiber - Wasabi Peas!!!! I'm trying to be moderate about it.

I joined WW on Tuesday (at last) to find out whether my body was resisting to lose weight, or my appetite resisting to say 'NO' to food!:p I also increased my exercise.

I look forward to next Tuesday weigh in and will report it then.:)

I joined WW on Tuesday (at last) to find out whether my body was resisting to lose weight, or my appetite resisting to say 'NO' to food!:p I also increased my exercise.

I look forward to next Tuesday weigh in and will report it then.:)

Good for you!!! We will all be pulling for you!!!:)

Yahoooooooo!!! Not as bad as I expected:D .... I'm only up one pound and after a week of eating like I have had that is a huge victory! ... This has been the last week of school for DW (teacher) and that means chaos and eating out or bringing in ... I am very happy ..... New resolve for TheChimp:):)

Starting weight.......233
Last Weigh in ............193
This week.....................194
Total Loss ..................39

Yahoooooooo!!! Not as bad as I expected:D .... I'm only up one pound and after a week of eating like I have had that is a huge victory! ... This has been the last week of school for DW (teacher) and that means chaos and eating out or bringing in ... I am very happy ..... New resolve for TheChimp:):)

Starting weight.......233
Last Weigh in ............193
This week.....................194
Total Loss ..................39

Bad Chimp/Good Chimp -- way to go, Chimp. A truckload of Krispy Hremes fresh from the Ocean Boulevard Krispy Kreme is on its way to you as your reward. :)

As for Superbob, his scales are not working. Again. Really. Okay, a Superhero would not lie!!! They really are blank. :eek:
Okay, make jokes at SB's expense, if you wish. SB will try to find time in the day to get his scales working. Maybe the place that sells the fruity tropical potions will have one, or batteries, or a girdle, something. Peace. :cool:

Cooker,
Good to know that you are maintaining even in the face of chocolate milkshakes, curly fries, and other CF eats!;);)

I lost a little bit . . . maybe half a pound . . . but I'm going to post a "stayed the same" for now.:)

Bad Chimp/Good Chimp -- way to go, Chimp. A truckload of Krispy Hremes fresh from the Ocean Boulevard Krispy Kreme is on its way to you as your reward. :)

As for Superbob, his scales are not working. Again. Really. Okay, a Superhero would not lie!!! They really are blank. :eek:
Okay, make jokes at SB's expense, if you wish. SB will try to find time in the day to get his scales working. Maybe the place that sells the fruity tropical potions will have one, or batteries, or a girdle, something. Peace. :cool:

Superbob,
Thinking back to your New Year's resolution, I can't remember your thoughts regarding faulty scales?:confused::confused:
Oops, just went back to the January 2, 2009 Throwdown to refresh my memory. I don't see any mention of mechanical scale failure.;) Here's your first post of the New Year:

Okay, now Superbob really REALLY needs the Throwdown. Bear with him as he gets back into this. He wants to do it in a positive way, and not beat himself up for the past month's holiday partying.

So as of today, he is setting his weight loss goal (resolution) for 2009 at exactly 20 pounds. If anyone wants to, they can go back and see that this is a higher goal than he set last month. Easy to understand that this readjustment is a result of the holiday. But now the chips and dips, cookies and cakes, have been banished.
So each Friday from now through 2009, Superbob will report how much progress he has made on shedding those 20 pounds.

Those uncooperative scales are getting in the way of recording your progress.:eek: BAD SCALES!:p

Hi everyone I stayed the same for this week. Considering the surgery last Friday, after reporting in, & sitting around for several days I will have to take that as good news. It could have gone up.

Hi everyone I stayed the same for this week. Considering the surgery last Friday, after reporting in, & sitting around for several days I will have to take that as good news. It could have gone up.

Good job!:)

Re-reading old threads and posts -- good grief, Ref. You are probably memorizing the rulebook too. :p Actually that was not the post in which I mentioned non-functioning scales but I am not going to read through all of them to find it. :p

I weighed exactly the same this morning as last Friday morning. That's good though. We attended a bit birthday picnic last Saturday and basically lost our minds foodwise last Sunday. No worse for the wear and back on track.

Looks like everyone is doing pretty good!! Wise, T-Bone, TheRef, Eva, Karlynn .....

SuperBob, you are exempt from Ref harassment and I?m confused, I did not think there would be any problem getting weighed at the beach:confused::D

Back