Cooker's Throwdown Friday II . . . 5-29-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go, Phil -- good progress!

Superbob is wondering if there is any weight-loss benefit from walking around all day holding in one's gut trying to impress all these drop-dead-gorgeous South Carolina women. (Maybe a Silly Old Man benefit. :p ) Cooker would know -- about the quantity of feminine pulchritude in these latitudes, not about being a silly old man of course. :rolleyes:

Way to go, Phil -- good progress!

Superbob is wondering if there is any weight-loss benefit from walking around all day holding in one's gut trying to impress all these drop-dead-gorgeous South Carolina women. (Maybe a Silly Old Man benefit. :p ) Cooker would know -- about the quantity of feminine pulchritude in these latitudes, not about being a silly old man of course. :rolleyes:

That's how we southern boys work our abs:D:D ... you ain't silly and old until you stop sucking in that gut, I know;)

I'm 2 pounds up from my lowest - but still 11 lbs down from my heaviest. It was the vacation last weekend to see our daughter. Too much good food. But I'm still walking 4 miles on M-W-F and I just got a new workout "game" for my Wii Fit.

I am so glad you are all so human (even you chimp)! This week has been a week of one binge after another. I don't mean I'm glad you all have had problems but it helps me not to feel so defeated. The first thing I need to do in the morning is to resume recording what I eat. I'm so mad at myself since this weight loss shouldn't be optional for me.

OK, I'm in for a new, new start again. Really, I am!:)

I'm 2 pounds up from my lowest - but still 11 lbs down from my heaviest. It was the vacation last weekend to see our daughter. Too much good food. But I'm still walking 4 miles on M-W-F and I just got a new workout "game" for my Wii Fit.

I have 12 nieces & nephews, and lately even with my hernia NOBODY has been able to beat me in tennis or golf! Oh, and I sit down when I play. As soon as my hernia heals I'm going to work out on the Wii fit. :)

Good to see so many checking back in!! ... We have losses and gains but the thing that is important is that we stay mindful of our goal ... As Betty said, we are human and we are going to have ups and downs .... I encourage all to stay with it, invite others to join who might mention in other threads weight loss needs.... It is all about good health, staying connected and having fun!!!!

Don?t forget to wish TheRef HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Back