Cooker's Throwdown Friday II . . . 5-29-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Ok, I am officially declaring war on diet complacency, anyone want to join me? ... I have let it go for to long, used to many excuses and just been lazy .... Hey, I?m 53 now I deserve to indulge at the expense of my health, right? .... Wrong oh hairy one:p ..... TheChimp is back on track .... I will weigh in tomorrow, it won?t be pretty but by God the food festival is over.....

Looking back on the past threads, number of post and views of each, I am not the only one that might need to pick up their arsenal of diet weapons and get back in the game....:rolleyes:

Ok, I am officially declaring war on diet complacency, anyone want to join me? ... I have let it go for to long, used to many excuses and just been lazy .... Hey, I?m 53 now I deserve to indulge at the expense of my health, right? .... Wrong oh hairy one:p ..... TheChimp is back on track .... I will weigh in tomorrow, it won?t be pretty but by God the food festival is over.....

Looking back on the past threads, number of post and views of each, I am not the only one that might need to pick up their arsenal of diet weapons and get back in the game....:rolleyes:

Chimp on a rampage!:eek:War declared on sweets and treats.;);)
You go, Cooker!:):D:D

Nooooooooo, noooooooooo!!! Doctor, I have this recurring nightmare that every Thursday a chimpanzee gets on a computer and nags me in a high-pitched squeal to get my lard butt on a scale and weigh in. :eek::eek::eek: Dear Doc, what can this mean? Am I staying out in the tropical sun too long?:rolleyes:

picture.php

I promise to do my best from now on.

Challenge accepted. No excuses for this lard butt either. Weighing in the morning, Memorial Day outings last weekend or not.

I weighed this am, and I'm down a pound and a half . . . trying to do my part in the War against Lard.;)

Yeaaaaaaa, Ref! Great goin'! :)

As for SB, he has just answered The Chimp by eating a scrumptious cherry danish from Croissants Bakery, which SB finds to be the best in MB. No worries. in this humidity, it will melt off in 5 minutes or less. :p

I had my cath on May 22. We spent 2 nights in a motel and eat out a lot. I gained back 2.5 lbs. However, today I was back down to 218
244 start
218 today down 26 lbs need to lose another 30.

I'm holding steady. Over indulged in brownie fudge sundae for the holiday, but have been back on track all week, and am back to 133.0 today. And I've walked at least 30 minutes every day at lunch time, in addition to my evening walks or dog training.

I have no idea how I am down a pound this morning:) .... It could be that eating 3/4 of a blackberry cobbler seems to mimic a certain ?banned? substance:cool: .... SuperBob, I have it on good authority that costal blackberries will also do the trick... I do not believe TheRef can try to ban cobbler without impeachment:p:p

Starting weight.......233
Last Weigh in ............194
This week.....................193
Total Loss ..................40

What a bunch of bologna, Cooker, or should I say blackberries????:rolleyes: You probably lost that pound after running from the fire ants:p . . . while picking blackberries . . . leaving your pants behind!:eek::eek::eek: Or did you leave your pants behind . . . running from something else . . . . while . . . . ?;):p
Better clarify!

What a bunch of bologna, Cooker, or should I say blackberries????:rolleyes: You probably lost that pound after running from the fire ants:p . . . while picking blackberries . . . leaving your pants behind!:eek::eek::eek: Or did you leave your pants behind . . . running from something else . . . . while . . . . ?;):p
Better clarify!

Could be running from the fire ants, or the fires, or could be chasing after more pleasant things. :p Anyway, SB is unchanged for the week, despite eating habits not yet restored to sensible limits.

BTW, I thought that pantlessness was a normal condition for chimps. :p

After a family get together last Saturday and a church picnic shindig last Sunday, I somehow managed to lose 1.4 pounds. Whew!

Better clarify!

Yes TheRef got a big laugh out of the fire ant story ..... the pants were left behind, no way they were going in the wife?s car loaded with ants .... All this happened on Sunday after church and lunch out .... all I can say is that it is a good thing I don?t go commando on Sundays....;):p

Good job Wise and SuperBob!!!

Well even eating at a buffet this week I think I've done OK.

STARTING WEIGHT - 173
LAST WEEK - 168
THIS WEEK- 166

You probably lost that pound after running from the fire ants:p .
You know,that really happened to me! Not the leaving the pants
behind:rolleyes: but the fire ants..I sat on a Texas ant hill when I was 8..
I ran all the way home and jumped in the tub with clothes on...something
that I'll never forget!

OK here goes. Pretty good week, able to walk and even run a bit again as my gut is starting to settle down.
Starting weight: 177.2
Goal: 170
Current: 173.8

3.8 to go! Going to start next week experimenting with very light weight lifting so may gain a few :).

Back