Cooker's Throwdown Friday II . . . 5-22-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Phil...we love reindeer games here...

SB...you really are showing your superhero powers keeping up that hectic social schedule you and superdawg have going!

Laurie...I have the perfect solution...get some heels...I have a 13 yr old son who is too short for his weight and our doctor suggested he grow taller...lol..

Superbob is down 2.5 pounds since last weigh-in.

Goal for year: lose 20 pounds

Lost so far: 14 pounds.

Superbob is worried about he and Superdawg getting dehydrated. It is hot and humid out there even at 8 a.m., and I know this is cool compared to what's coming. Superdawg's tongue is practically dragging the ground. Going to have to get Superbob's steel posterior out of bed at 6 a.m. for walks soon.

Well I was having a good week until the Ice cream arrived. You have got to understand me & ice cream....
I Soooooo understand about the ice cream. its the one food
where I just simply never get full:D My husband has been forbidden
to bring it in the house and we have had some real arguments about it...can you believe it:rolleyes:
He finally has begun to see it my way,but still grumbles about it on occassion..poor boy!

Good Job! to SB,Mary, and bugchucker

Karlynn - sorry to hear about the the return of what you had hoped was
lost ...isnt there a spell or something that prevents things from returning
to you...Mary? what does you crystal ball say? any spellwork? I'm not above
a little lite witchcraft for this purpose.

Great job SuperBob and to all who have lost .... Welcome aboard Phil and good luck .... I?m to freaking tired to add any humor so I?ll just leave it at, "good work you bunch of losers":D;)

This has been a great week for me but not in the area of food. I thoroughly enjoyed the regional food in Memphis and transitioned effortlessly into the holiday week-end when we got home. I'm sitting here feeling so full from a delicious meal at our youngest son's home. It was so good!

I'm skipping WW tomorrow since I have a doctor appointment and then will join online starting June 1st so I'll have use of the online tools too.

Happy Memorial day everyone. And thank-you to all the veterns out there. I am forever grateful for your service. Our freedom has never been free. God Bless!

Back