Cooker's Throwdown Friday II . . . 4-30-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! SB - 15 pounds! Holy smokes! Who'd have thought that watching bikinis would do that.
You know,seriously,I think there is some truth in that. Like whenever
you have a breakup,competition or any other hormone/relationship
stimulating event the pounds just fly off...leaving your ex regretful;)
Atleast this seems to be the way it is...or it could be the stress that
causes this effect too.Does anyone else experience this ?

You know,seriously,I think there is some truth in that. Like whenever
you have a breakup,competition or any other hormone/relationship
stimulating event the pounds just fly off...leaving your ex regretful;)
Atleast this seems to be the way it is...or it could be the stress that
causes this effect too.Does anyone else experience this ?

Yep, it's my overactive hormones, for sure... ;)

So The Chimp can read this, but not respond? Well, what the heck. Who is Superbob going to send an SOS to? The weather is getting more tropical by the minute and the bathing beauties more enticing. ;) SB soon could exceed The Chimp in weight loss -- surely The Chimp should be here to advise on ways to avoid excessive weight loss here in the tropics.

DW did her best yesterday. At Outback she ordered a Chocolate Thunder From Down Under -- with two spoons! :eek: SB did not touch. Waitress from across the pond asked "why you no eat the dessert?" SB thought of replying because it would put him in a diabetic coma --- (as DW surely knew? -- hmmmmm).....Anyway SB struggles on with The Chimp's guidance and now is going to walk the block to the neighborhood pool for some more calorie-burning activity. :D

I just wanted to let you know that you are being watched:cool: ... And my scales are on the blink too:p:p:p

Latest Chimp update . . . claims he cut his finger and it's GLUED together . . . lucky the ER doc didn't aim for his mouth . . . glued finger = no typing his latest weight?:confused:;):p Wonder if he will be able to swing better with a glued finger?:eek::p:p

Latest Chimp update . . . claims he cut his finger and it's GLUED together . . . lucky the ER doc didn't aim for his mouth . . . glued finger = no typing his latest weight? Wonder if he will be able to swing better with a glued finger?

the finger is healing slowly ... my disk is being replaced:p

Most importantly.....which finger?

The middle of course:D

All right, Chimp -- suck it up and get back here. :mad: We miss you! :)

I miss you guys too:(

I wouldn't think he would be able to swing at all..:D;)

oh I can swing;):D

I hope to be back on line this weekend......

Latest posts

Back