Cooker's Throwdown Friday II ..... 3-6-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMGosh!...
Karlynn and Cooker...you 2 are fading away before our very eyes!...I have almost stopped eating processed white carbs this week too and finally the grams are falling away.
Looks like its going to be a really good week for all us losers...YAY!

Spring is almost here can I join? I have to walk on a level surface or downhill is the best though. Checking in at 173 I'm skinny, but you ought to see my gut. I need to get rid of the abdominal fat.

Welcome aboard :)... Good luck with the belly fat ... that's tough to get rid of without some type of "exercise" ... did not mean to cuss:D

Mary- too bad you can't take some serious measures against sugar,prunes,
and other banned substances. I think that all the throwdowners should
have a set of scales connected to our desk chairs and an instrument to
detect any donut,ice cream or brownie residue installed on our keypad!!:p
Needless to say the results would be submitted to Cooker or Mary privately,
and from time to time we would need to ensure compliance by having a
random 'visit'.
This is all in our best interest...summer IS coming!

Okay,forget it,I'll just hide in the closet this summer;)

Sounds a little like "big brother and big sister":cool: ... I like the idea but the closet is probably more practical:)
OMGosh!...
Karlynn and Cooker...you 2 are fading away before our very eyes!...I have almost stopped eating processed white carbs this week too and finally the grams are falling away.
Looks like its going to be a really good week for all us losers...YAY!

Ton .... good job!! ... the longer I try to lose weight the more convinced I am the processed sugar is one of our biggest enemy:eek:

Latest posts

Back