Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....2-6-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings Throwdowners:D .... I know that with the onset of spring (LMAO, it's 16F here this morning) we we will get back it the swing full time .... It is hard to exercise for many in the cold weather and comfort food seems like a must ..... I hope we pick up a few more members as bathing suit season approaches;) .... I'm down 3.5 this week:) .... It has been a struggle ... I have cut out all evening snacking and that has been a huge help ... I hope everyone is well and has had a good week ... As long as we don't quit we will reach our goals!!!

Starting weight.......233
Last Week .............200.5
This week...............197
Total Loss ..............36

Last edited:
Cooker, you are THE MAN! Oops - you are THE CHIMP!!

Good work!

I'm thinking the Chimp lost 3 pounds of hair a few days ago.....;)

After conferring with the Chimp, the Ref rules your objection is out of order.;)
Only throwdowners can question such weighty matters.;):p:p:p

A truckload of Krispy Kremes is headed to Carolina, South, as a reward to The Incredible Shrinking Chimp.

Superbob just hopes, with all the attention the chimp is getting from the chickadees, that there is no collateral shrinkage occurring. :p

A truckload of Krispy Kremes is headed to Carolina, South, as a reward to The Incredible Shrinking Chimp.

Superbob just hopes, with all the attention the chimp is getting from the chickadees, that there is no collateral shrinkage occurring. :p

LOL .... LOL ..... Krispy Kremes are perfect ... I understand if you can see through it, it is low in points:D;)

I have cut out all evening stacking and that has been a huge help .

Starting weight.......233
Last Week .............200.5
This week...............197
Total Loss ..............36

OMG! You are the Champ of Chimps!...cutting out stacking seems to be the trick!

Congrats on your wonderful achievement this week...I am definitely going to have to quit all stacking:confused:...

my scales are having a rest this week ;) while you guys freeze with 16F we are melting with 40C+ :cool:

Personally, I think we ought to declare The Chimp the winner, and relaunch a Throwdown in Spring.

I am still waiting for my government "stimulus" check to buy me a new set of scales. :eek:

Personally, I think we ought to declare The Chimp the winner, and relaunch a Throwdown in Spring.

I am still waiting for my government "stimulus" check to buy me a new set of scales. :eek:

Sorry SuperBob ? the ThrowDown must go on ?. Spring will be here before you know it and so will your steely resolve ?.

Congrats Cooker! On Monday, I was down 1.2 lbs (I added late to the last throw down). According to my scale I am down another 3, but we'll see where I am on Monday after the evil weekend!

I tried a new strategy this week, but it didn't result in any weight loss.:mad: I stayed the same so it's back to the old drawing board.;):p

weight loss/gain - zero

The devil on my shoulder is telling me that it's no use - start eating everything you want.

The angel on my other shoulder is telling me that since I've been using the stepper just about every day I'm really adding large muscle weight, so I've probably lost bad weight but am gaining muscle weight.

Okay I'll listen to the angel for a while longer. But eventually the large muscles should start burning more calories and stored fat, so I should start losing. If that doesn't happen ..............

I really can't believe this is SO hard. I've never struggled so much with my weight, yet have never eaten so healthy. I HATE middle age!

I can hear my daughter yelling at me for weighing. So I'm going to try to stay off the scale for 2 or 3 weeks.

I haven't read any posts yet, but I wanted to pop on and report my surprising news from this morning...

Somehow, I am DOWN 3 pounds!! :eek: I don't know how that happened, but I'm sure not going to complain. I swear I weighed myself yesterday and I was still the same. And I'm sure that tomorrow I'll be back to that weight again. But for today, I'm down and I'll take it!!! :D

I tried a new strategy this week, but it didn't result in any weight loss.:mad: I stayed the same so it's back to the old drawing board.;):p

No gain no pain:D ..... Mary, you know what happen? Winter happened, and you just were not as active .... betcha:)
Congrats Cooker! On Monday, I was down 1.2 lbs (I added late to the last throw down). According to my scale I am down another 3, but we'll see where I am on Monday after the evil weekend!

Way to go Lisa!!! ..... weekends are for eating ... that's why we weigh on Fridays:D
weight loss/gain - zero

The devil on my shoulder is telling me that it's no use - start eating everything you want.

The angel on my other shoulder is telling me that since I've been using the stepper just about every day I'm really adding large muscle weight, so I've probably lost bad weight but am gaining muscle weight.

Okay I'll listen to the angel for a while longer. But eventually the large muscles should start burning more calories and stored fat, so I should start losing. If that doesn't happen ..............

I really can't believe this is SO hard. I've never struggled so much with my weight, yet have never eaten so healthy. I HATE middle age!

I can hear my daughter yelling at me for weighing. So I'm going to try to stay off the scale for 2 or 3 weeks.

Karlynn....Muscle ?does? weigh more than fat ? also, the older we get the harder it is, weight loss that is:rolleyes: ?.You are doing good and healthy things for yourself ?. Don?t quit, we need you!!
I haven't read any posts yet, but I wanted to pop on and report my surprising news from this morning...

Somehow, I am DOWN 3 pounds!! :eek: I don't know how that happened, but I'm sure not going to complain. I swear I weighed myself yesterday and I was still the same. And I'm sure that tomorrow I'll be back to that weight again. But for today, I'm down and I'll take it!!!

I was talking to TheRef today about weight fluctuation and how it really pisses me off:mad: .... Niki you are sticking with it and sticking with the ThrowDown ..... Great job and keep on keeping on:) ..as long as we keep the ups and downs to minimums we will make it!!

Congratulations, Cooker,

I am going to miss your long hair style, but I won't complain as I am happy for you.

I shall use your words of "no gain, no pain"...still the same. I was not active this week, I was careful, butthe scale is the same!

I'm staying the same. I'm with Superbob I going to buy me a new scale when my stimulus check comes in.

Congratulations to all of you losers out there.:D

Earline

Earline and Eva.... Good job on staying the same ... I really think maintaining is more than half the battle......:)

I had a dismal Saturday and Sunday diet wise:eek:.... I needed comfort food and I got more than I needed:rolleyes: ... I'm back on track but expect it will take a week to undo the massive binge.... my goal this week is to not have to grow my hair...... No way I was getting on the scales this morning:D

Back