Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....2-27-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To The Tune Of That Little Dog Song.......

To The Tune Of That Little Dog Song.......

Oh where oh where have our ThrowDowners gone??.
Oh where oh where have they gone?....
I hope not to the Dunkin or Krispy Kreme shops?.
Oh were oh where have they gone???:confused:

I would add on the third line...they run, and the line under it to read:

I hope not to the Dunkin or Krispy Kreme shops they run
Do come back here no matter what you have done

I would add on the third line...they run, and the line under it to read:

I hope not to the Dunkin or Krispy Kreme shops they run
Do come back here no matter what you have done

I wish!!!!!! It is durned cold here today.

Well, the weight is coming off a bit. Haven't officially weighed. Don't know if it's because I've been a tad bit under the weather, or that I've give up sweets. The future will tell. If it's the former - the weight will find me again.

And I've been meaning to ask Cooker - why did you grow your hair out again????

I wish!!!!!! It is durned cold here today.

Well, the weight is coming off a bit. Haven't officially weighed. Don't know if it's because I've been a tad bit under the weather, or that I've give up sweets. The future will tell. If it's the former - the weight will find me again.

And I've been meaning to ask Cooker - why did you grow your hair out again????[/QUOTE]

Well, I am an old hippie (had a ponytail down my back when I graduated college:cool:), but I have set my next short term goal at 189 ?. So when the hair is gone you will know I?ve broken into the 180?s

I'm not complaining - I kind of like the long-haired look. Very free-spirited!!!

Hi Guys

Just checking in!!! Actually I forgot to report in after my WW meeting on Thursday. Down 2.....YAAAAAAAY! So far 10.4, but I have a loooooong way to go. Sorry I'm late.

Evelyn

Hi,I have been playing catch-up to all the things I have been procrastinating
on--and there was quite a list!
So I have NOT been eating donuts..If I did I would probably be 200lbs,since
eating nothing but rabbit food keeps me at 170:mad:
No change to report...still hungry,still fat(excuse me "plump" ,"healthy":rolleyes:)
But I have not gained,and my thyroid is leveling out,I believe if I could
motivate myself to exercise 2 days more a week,for longer periods,I just
might reach my goal of 150:)

I see that most of you are doing pretty good. And we must - summer
is around the corner!!

Hi Cooker

Don't know if "I LOVE IT!!!," but I do know it's healthy and the right way to eat.

E

Apparently weight is coming off. Today one of my singers asked me if I was losing weight. Yea!!!!! :D I still haven't done an official nekkid weigh. But I've stepped on with a full set of clothes and shoes on and weigh less than I did nekkid about 3 weeks ago.

It's too soon in my sweets fast (I gave up sweets for Lent) to know if that's been the trick. I love sweets, but would certainly not pig out on them each day.

Apparently weight is coming off. Today one of my singers asked me if I was losing weight. Yea!!!!! :D I still haven't done an official nekkid weigh. But I've stepped on with a full set of clothes and shoes on and weigh less than I did nekkid about 3 weeks ago.

It's too soon in my sweets fast (I gave up sweets for Lent) to know if that's been the trick. I love sweets, but would certainly not pig out on them each day.

Seeing the scales go down is great but nothing feels as good as others noticing :D:D:D

Back