Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....2-27-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh where oh where have our ThrowDowners gone?….
Oh where oh where have they gone?....
I hope not to the Dunkin or Krispy Kreme shops….
Oh were oh where have they gone?……:confused:

I would add on the fourth line.......

Where oh where have Throw Downers gone,

Gone to bikini boutiques in Myrtle Beach, every one! ;):p
, Cooker

Here is the latest version:

Oh where oh where have our ThrowDowners gone?….
Oh where oh where have they gone?....
I hope not to the Dunkin or Krispy Kreme shops they run
Do come back here no matter what you have done
Gone to bikini boutiques in Myrtle Beach, every one!
Oh were oh where have they gone?

Where are the poets?! :D

But I've stepped on with a full set of clothes and shoes on and weigh less than I did nekkid about 3 weeks ago..
Now that is progress. I'm happy for you,I know you have been trying
hard for awhile now and it feels good to mark a true accomplisment.
Congrats:)

Well, I missed WW yesterday because I was dealing with my car. The air conditioner stopped working, which probably doesn't seem like a big deal to most on this board, but my car had been sitting in the sun and was quite warm. Turns out that it had a kinked hose which caused the R134 (freon replacement) leaked out. I'm glad I got it fixed yesterday because it's supposed to be 80 tomorrow.

Anyway, the big news is that according to my scale, I lost..............drum roll here..................0.4. Big whoop! Too much fun at the chili cook off and the local rodeo, I guess. I think my total is 8.2 now. I'm hoping to make 10 next week.

Well, I missed WW yesterday because I was dealing with my car. The air conditioner stopped working, which probably doesn't seem like a big deal to most on this board, but my car had been sitting in the sun and was quite warm. Turns out that it had a kinked hose which caused the R134 (freon replacement) leaked out. I'm glad I got it fixed yesterday because it's supposed to be 80 tomorrow.

Anyway, the big news is that according to my scale, I lost..............drum roll here..................0.4. Big whoop! Too much fun at the chili cook off and the local rodeo, I guess. I think my total is 8.2 now. I'm hoping to make 10 next week.

A loss is a loss is a loss ..... if I went to a chili cook off and rodeo I would gain at least 4 pounds ..... bet ya make 11:)

I am hoping for a loss this week after my .4 gain last week. I have to go an award ceremony for my supervisor this morning and put on a pair of my slightly tight jeans and they fastened right up. No laying on the bed and sucking in my stomach. My husband said those words I always love, those jeans make you look skinny.

I am hoping for a loss this week after my .4 gain last week. I have to go an award ceremony for my supervisor this morning and put on a pair of my slightly tight jeans and they fastened right up. No laying on the bed and sucking in my stomach. My husband said those words I always love, those jeans make you look skinny.

Great for you Sue!!! .... Nothing taste as good as being told that feels:)

Getting into the skinny jeans is a great reward - having the hubby tell you that you look skinny...... doesn't get any better than that! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back