Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....2-20-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a sad ordeal ? it has been proven over and over that wild animals do not make good pets and their behavior is at best unpredictable (TheChimp being the exception:D) ? people that keep snakes, wolves, apes etc put themselves and others at risk ?.

If this is true can I ask if your married? How it work out with her living with a wildman? :p

Sorry, that was a bit sarcastic. However, forwarned is fortold and I've been forwarned about you. I guess you could say it was a preemptive strike?

Superbob is delighted that his mere mention of bikinis has brought out the rowdies. (Unlike Hank Jr.'s rowdy friends, all of Superbob's rowdy friends haven't "rowdied on down." :p

Let the sex thread begin! :D:p;)

I have had an awful day.:eek: Awful because I've consumed about 700+calories that weren't premeditated and were unintentional. And on Ash Wednesday, for crying outloud!:mad:

H

E

L

P

I have had an awful day.:eek: Awful because I've consumed about 700+calories that weren't premeditated and were unintentional. And on Ash Wednesday, for crying outloud!:mad:

H

E

L

P

Well I just calculated the WW points on a Chick-Fil-A cookies and cream milkshake ....18:eek::eek::eek: ... no sympathy from The Chimpster:p

Freddie,
I like the way you think.:)

Cooker,
Exchange your name for Gadget's in my signature!:p:p

Latest posts

Back