Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....11-7-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings ThrowDowners!!!:) ... I hope everyone is well and has had a good week! .... We are going into the holiday season so hopefully we can maintain some type of control:eek: ... I'm preoccupied with some other issues so I will try and report my progress or lack there of tomorrow.... Y'all keep it rolling!!!

We seem to be missing our resident Super Hero:confused: ?.. the Throwdown is a well oiled machine that can not run properly with a single cog missing ? much less our SuperBob ? so SuperBob unless you are preoccupied with your personal trainer;) you need to get back where you belong ?. This entire thing being out of balance has caused me to relapse into KrispyKreme binging ?. One glazed, 5 WW points, times 12 is 60 points ?. That?s two days points for me ?. Now at a dozen a day it, well you do the math ? I?m in trouble:eek: ?. HELP!!!!

Good grief! Cooker as a surrogate super hero?:rolleyes: Next thing we know, he'll be trying to incubate Niki's twins!:eek::eek:

I was going to skip this week but decided that was not the thing to do ... If I take accountability out of this equation it is useless to me ... So I'm reporting a two pound gain which I am PLEASED with .... If you guys could have seen the way I pigged out this week you would think I was still fudging the scales ... Hopefully I can get some things resolved and get off the "comfort food" train .... Wishing you all well:)

Starting weight........233
Last Week...................207
This week....................209
Weekly Change............ +2
Total Loss ..................24

Congratulations! There are some weeks when a small gain = Victory!:):)

I will add my numbers a little bit later . . . ;)

Cooker:

sometimes we binge. I did this recently - just wanted everything in sight. and ate it, too. but it passes when the reasons get better. you will pass this before long and get right back on the train.

if you think about it, you are down 24 lbs total and that ain't bad. quit beating yourself up and take a little slack. you are coming along nicely, imho

congratulations.

I'm down 1/2 pound.

Now where are the rest of our throwdowners?

Come out, come out where ever you are!:p

Congratulations! There are some weeks when a small gain = Victory!:):)

I will add my numbers a little bit later . . . ;)

Cooker:

sometimes we binge. I did this recently - just wanted everything in sight. and ate it, too. but it passes when the reasons get better. you will pass this before long and get right back on the train.

if you think about it, you are down 24 lbs total and that ain't bad. quit beating yourself up and take a little slack. you are coming along nicely, imho

congratulations.

Thanks Ladies:) and way to go Mary!

Cooker, listen to Ann; she's always right.

Mary, good job!

Our report.....a really big one it is for one little lady:

CINDY:

Starting Weight: 170.4
Last Week: 130.8
This Week: 129.6
Weekly Change: -1.2
Total Loss: 40.8

THIS MEANS....that Cindy has reached her WW goal!!!!!!

WISE:

Starting Weight: 204.8
Last Week: 176
This Week: 175.8
Weekly Change: -.2
Total Loss: 29

Meager, but I'll take it.

Okay! Back at it. No more MIA. I did post late last night, Pacific time, to last week's thread...with apologies and excuses.

But that was yesterday! Today is today!

Am nursing a cold (actually an excuse I forgot to mention last night!! :p) and while Zi-Cam has been repeatedly successful in keeping it to a minimum, I'm sweaty and achy here and there and wondering if it is the flu trying to break through the flu shot preventative. So, still gonna baby myself (and the knees) through the weekend, then back on the track (literally) starting Monday.

I'm still at a total 25.5 pound loss since surgery, but truly feeling pudgy from the month long binge. Moving around is what I need.

I'm certainly not going to make it to a 12 pound loss by Thanksgiving as fantasized, so I'm going to shoot for 6 pounds. We'll see.

Great attitudes everyone!

Let's get moving! Me too!!! :eek:

Marguerite

Cindy . . . .
thcongrats035.gif

Fantastic job! :)

Wise, Good job!:)

Eva, Great job!:)

Marguerite, I applaud your renewed determination, and I'm happy to see you posting!:)

SuperBob, I will gather the forces and send them your way to help you recover. One question though, do you feel well enough to deal with cute nurses or are you sick enough that you need surrogate super chimp?:eek:
Seriously, take care and limit your walking until you're over the pneumonia.:)

Way to go Cindy!!!:D Yahooo ?. Wise sticking to the stuff :)?. Eva, steady loosing:) ?Marguerite back in the saddle:) ?. SuperBob under the weather but back with us:) ?.. Way to go!! ?. Now if I just had not discovered the peanut butter and chocolate dipped banana I would be set:rolleyes: ? it?s sort of like a Reese?s Cup Chimp style:p:p

Mountain Masochist

Mountain Masochist

No, Superbob didn't do himself in running this 50-mile Mountain Masochist Trail Run hereabouts, but he is going to write an article about a guy who did complete this year's version of it. Thought maybe Throw-Downers would enjoy seeing a YouTube account, which gives a sense of God's wonderful handiwork in creating the Blue Ridge and the camaraderie of active folks meeting a challenge with good cheer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk3dO1wJWxE

I've been MIA because I've been working, and trying not to goof off so much (I need to try less "wanting to live in the moment" and more "get back to work, you turkey"). Year end is a busy time for us in tax planning, and besides, the economy stinks so I have to make sure I keep my job!

I am up 2 pounds this week. :mad: :eek: I don't think the slice of chocolate cake I had Sunday night can account for all of it, and I didn't think I'd eaten much of the left-over Halloween candy, but <Sigh> who knows. Lasix didn't make a dent, so it's not water.

I'll just try real hard to stick to the straight and narrow this coming week, and get some exercise. I skimped on Wednesday's work out, so I can't do that tonight.

I've been MIA because I've been working, and trying not to goof off so much (I need to try less "wanting to live in the moment" and more "get back to work, you turkey"). Year end is a busy time for us in tax planning, and besides, the economy stinks so I have to make sure I keep my job!

I am up 2 pounds this week. :mad: :eek: I don't think the slice of chocolate cake I had Sunday night can account for all of it, and I didn't think I'd eaten much of the left-over Halloween candy, but <Sigh> who knows. Lasix didn't make a dent, so it's not water.

I'll just try real hard to stick to the straight and narrow this coming week, and get some exercise. I skimped on Wednesday's work out, so I can't do that tonight.

Laurie......

Don?t worry the 2 pounds will fall right back off!!:) ? I have had my share of Halloween candy and loved every piece:D ? I guess we need to be thinking of ways to cut back even more in preparation for Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the meals and parties that are headed our way:eek: ?. Yummo :D:D

Latest posts

Back