Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....10-31-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think my mom has an extra large floor-bed from when she had 5 dogs...
I guess we could use that:eek:

Wait until I tell Cindy what her newest assignment is! ;):D

I've gotten a good chuckle out of this. Needed it about now.

So, Mary and Dina....come on down!!!

OMG!! I can't believe it , I was just kidding you about this a couple weeks
ago:D Well congratulations!! Atleast the babies won't "outnumber you"...
with your husband , you will be at a tie,one for each set of arms and no one gets lonely. I'm so excited for you:)

I fear I have been MIA too,and in spite of working out and hardly eating those gosh-darn numbers won't budge:mad:
Maybe I should just have my jaw wired shut...but then I would prbably
drink milkshakes all day.
Hope everyone else is doing well,I stopped reading after Niki's news.
Dina:)

LOL. Thanks, Dina. Yes, we should have one for each of us. ;) Hopefully we'll keep our sanity. ;) I imagine I'll do really well on the weight loss once they're here! I won't have TIME to eat! :eek:

Hello Everyone:

I've been MIA for quite a while, I guess, and have read this whole thread and seen a chronicle of great successes! Cindy and Wise, my co-weightwatchers, are continuing to succeed I see, along with the Chimp King and SuperBob, to keep big chunks of weight off and even continue to progress! Hurray for you! Mary, if I'm reading correctly, you're missing a sizeable chunk yourself! A big hurray for you too! Betty and Eva, just keep plugging--have you ever seen a five-pound chunk of fat? You are definitely better off without it and headed in the right direction! Congrats to the two of you too. And...Niki!!!...TWINS!!!...clearly I have missed some stuff for being out of the loop! Your caloric needs are going to be going way up soon! You may find yourself starting a WeightGAIN Throwdown! (count me out of that!):p

A recap on me: I started at 179 in August of 2007 and had lost 35 pounds by...oh, I'm not sure...March? Anyway, despite not posting, I have continued to weigh-in every Friday and have fluctuated upward by a pound or two but managed to stay under 145. This week I'm at 143. I'd really like to hit 138 and make 140 my new high point to stay under. I too have fallen victim to the Snickers bars and Reeses cups this weekend, but will toss whatever's left after today and behave myself again during the week. I'd have to take on Cindy to meet my goal, so watch out, Wisewoman, I'm coming after you!:D

Keep up the great work, Everyone!

Hello Everyone:

I've been MIA for quite a while, I guess, and have read this whole thread and seen a chronicle of great successes! Cindy and Wise, my co-weightwatchers, are continuing to succeed I see, along with the Chimp King and SuperBob, to keep big chunks of weight off and even continue to progress! Hurray for you! Mary, if I'm reading correctly, you're missing a sizeable chunk yourself! A big hurray for you too! Betty and Eva, just keep plugging--have you ever seen a five-pound chunk of fat? You are definitely better off without it and headed in the right direction! Congrats to the two of you too. And...Niki!!!...TWINS!!!...clearly I have missed some stuff for being out of the loop! Your caloric needs are going to be going way up soon! You may find yourself starting a WeightGAIN Throwdown! (count me out of that!):p

A recap on me: I started at 179 in August of 2007 and had lost 35 pounds by...oh, I'm not sure...March? Anyway, despite not posting, I have continued to weigh-in every Friday and have fluctuated upward by a pound or two but managed to stay under 145. This week I'm at 143. I'd really like to hit 138 and make 140 my new high point to stay under. I too have fallen victim to the Snickers bars and Reeses cups this weekend, but will toss whatever's left after today and behave myself again during the week. I'd have to take on Cindy to meet my goal, so watch out, Wisewoman, I'm coming after you!:D

Keep up the great work, Everyone!

P.J. ...... Great to have you back ..... :D:)

H And...Niki!!!...TWINS!!!...clearly I have missed some stuff for being out of the loop! Your caloric needs are going to be going way up soon! You may find yourself starting a WeightGAIN Throwdown! (count me out of that!):p
Oh, goodness, you have missed a lot! :eek: I may be expecting twins, but that doesn't mean I'm pregnant! ;) We're using a surrogate. My doctors would all have heart attacks if I went and got myself pregnant, much less with twins! :eek: No weight gain for me! ;)

Welcome back! :D

Good to see ya, PJ! I've lost 12 pounds, but it has been s l o w!:p Maybe I'll speed it up now that you've made a return appearance!;):)

The only way to describe this weekend?s WW program is, ?train wreck? :mad:?? Ok, I seriously need to consider changing to a religious denomination and does not feel that it is necessary to have a covered dish dinner every time the doors open??.:rolleyes:

Man, I am so out of the loop!! MIA?? worse, I think. Finally finding some time to pull away from a computer project I'm working on, looking for the Throw Down.....nowhere on New Posts. Hm..... So I look under Active Lifestyles.... nada. So I actually had to do a SEARCH on Throw Down to find this thread!!! When did Ross put in a Throwdowns forum??? :p

No matter. Sorry to be away. Took a long vacation and really wrecked my knees (even though I'd just had my Synvisc shots) by touring a lot of buildings with flights and flights of stairs. Very frustrating to now be able to do stairs and not be winded, but my knees swell up like bowling balls. Anyway, haven't exercised, overate on the vacation. Gained 5 pounds. So then since I've been home I have been resting the knees and eating Halloween candy! Such a disgrace! But maybe chocolate is the new Weight Watchers.... I've lost the 5 pounds and haven't done a thing right!!! My clothes are tight, though. So this all leads me to suspect that muscle does in fact "weigh in" as a gain, since I'm sure I've lost any muscle I'd managed to gain, and haven't really lost the weight, just the muscle weight.

Sigh. Well, it's been fun. But obviously time to get with it again.

Um, not for the weekend........ on Monday!

Looks like we have some very determined and successful throwdowners here. Love to read of your victories. Keep on being an inspiration!

I guess it's the eve of the new Friday throwdown, but I'm gonna be pretty busy the next few days, so I at least wanted to chime in this week.

BEst wishes everyone.

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back