Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....10-3-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to say good job to everyone and to thank SuperBob for his cheer leading:D ... I would climb on the scaled but since I did not weigh before I left I have no reference point:p:rolleyes: .... But I will check it tomorrow after a day of eating right and the secret formula:cool::cool:

Now........

SB, you are right.....the ThrowDown is kind of quiet since the ROWDIES are off partying in another state. I'm wondering how much trouble they will get into.

"Rowdies" .... if you only knew;)

You are right, Bina. We now have proof who the true ROWDIES are. They have gone partying for the weekend and we see how eerily quiet it has gotten here in ThrowDownLand. As for getting into trouble, I hope they can all raise bond down in Gatlinburg. :p:D

I am proud to report that no one was jailed ... we, well they, were relatively calm and serene ... there was a waterfall in the pool and I guess I was the only one that thought it was a shower:eek::eek:

Holy smokes:eek::eek: I think I have been sabotaged:D ... Not at all .... I have not been on plan with my WW or exercise for over two weeks ... Not making excuses just stating the facts:eek: ... I vow that today I will get back on track or buy bigger pants:p

starting weight........233
Last Week...................210
This week....................216
Weekly Change............ +6 (cake, hamburgers etc...loved every bite:D)

What, no prune juice in Gatlinburg? Or were you intimidated by the proximity of "the Ref"?

Great pix, you all. Glad everyone's back safely and you all had a great time.

Yes, we did miss you rowdies.

I will confess!:eek:
I am up 3 pounds, but it could have been much, much worse!
We ended every evening with cake and coffe--fudge was an added attraction the last night we were there!:eek::eek:
Considering 5 members of the ThrowDown were present, talk of dieting was hard to come by!;):p

What's UP with all this confession??:eek::p

Alright, alright.....I'm up 3 pounds too. I'm actually surprised it wasn't more.

Cindy is going to weigh in the morning. She was a little ill yesterday and may end up better off than the rest of us, weight-wise that is.

Well I see TheChimp is not the only casualty of the Southern Mini Reunion ... I wish I could take your gains upon myself:rolleyes::rolleyes:.... Hey Ref.... Should we temporarily lift the prune juice ban????:D

Well I see TheChimp is not the only casualty of the Southern Mini Reunion ... I wish I could take your gains upon myself:rolleyes::rolleyes:.... Hey Ref.... Should we temporarily lift the prune juice ban????:D

Nope!!!!:D:D:D

Since when is there a ban on prunes?? Cuz I gotta tell ya , I need them
and I don't want to be considered a cheater...esp since I lost a pound
while you guys were eating cake and fudge:p

The ban is only on prune juice, Dina.
Sad to say, the Chimp abuses the substance, so we had to ban it for his own good.;);)

Dina ... I think the ban only applies to TheChimp .... it would be inhumane to ban it for those that truly need it ... As founder and TopBanana I here by authorize the use for all non prunaholics:D

Dina ... I NO![/SIZE]think the ban only applies to TheChimp .... it would be inhumane to ban it for those that truly need it ... As founder and TopBanana I here by NO!!!authorize the use for all non prunaholics:D

Over-ruled!

The Prune Wars....uh-oh I hope I didn't start something:D
As it must be noted that I lost 1.5 lbs after eating prunes,we may
need to make an amendment.

From Wikipedia...
The Prunic Wars were a series of three wars fought between Rome and Carthage between 264 and 146 BC, and were probably the largest wars of the ancient world. They are known as the Prunic Wars because the Latin term for Carthaginian was Prunici (people with quaking bowels).

From Wikipedia...
The Prunic Wars were a series of three wars fought between Rome and Carthage between 264 and 146 BC, and were probably the largest wars of the ancient world. They are known as the Prunic Wars because the Latin term for Carthaginian was Prunici (people with quaking bowels).

Thank you, Jack!

See Cooker, I'm trying to save you from quaking bowels!:mad::mad:;)

From Wikipedia...

LOL! -- Prunic wars, gut-wrenching indeed! :p At least, though, they are better than another variation on the spelling of "Punic" that I can think of. :D (No, no, Superbob -- don't go there!) :p

Looks like we have had another outbreak of Prunic Wars on the ThrowDown. Since Superbob didn't get to enjoy those mountain-sized stacks of pancakes, he declines to intervene. Let the gainers of 6 and 3 pounds, respectively, duke it out. :p

From Wikipedia...
I knew as I was writing it that it was familiar somehow:eek:....Thanks for
the reminder. I guess you like history too,usually most people start to
snooze as soon as I mention the word.

LOL! -- Prunic wars, gut-wrenching indeed! :p At least, though, they are better than another variation on the spelling of "Punic" that I can think of. :D (No, no, Superbob -- don't go there!) :p

Looks like we have had another outbreak of Prunic Wars on the ThrowDown. Since Superbob didn't get to enjoy those mountain-sized stacks of pancakes, he declines to intervene. Let the gainers of 6 and 3 pounds, respectively, duke it out. :p
All right! Now you guys know how easily I can be gulled:eek::D

I am going to my history books, you guys just can't be trusted!!;)

Back