Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....10-3-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! -- Prunic wars, gut-wrenching indeed! :p At least, though, they are better than another variation on the spelling of "Punic" that I can think of. :D (No, no, Superbob -- don't go there!) :p

Looks like we have had another outbreak of Prunic Wars on the ThrowDown. Since Superbob didn't get to enjoy those mountain-sized stacks of pancakes, he declines to intervene. Let the gainers of 6 and 3 pounds, respectively, duke it out. :p

Hey Buddy, that's not an official 3 pound gain until Friday!:mad::mad::p

I do appreciate your neutrality regarding the Prunic/Punic ThrowDown Wars, though.;);)

Mary- I did think it was funny though. I bet Sumo is in stitches over it:rolleyes:As you
see my area of interest is not ancient Rome,I'm more English/Scottish Historical Romance
like Anya Seton:D

LOL! -- Prunic wars, gut-wrenching indeed! :p At least, though, they are better than another variation on the spelling of "Punic" that I can think of. :D (No, no, Superbob -- don't go there!) :p

Looks like we have had another outbreak of Prunic Wars on the ThrowDown. Since Superbob didn't get to enjoy those mountain-sized stacks of pancakes, he declines to intervene. Let the gainers of 6 and 3 pounds, respectively, duke it out. :p

I love a Super Hero that takes a stand:rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

I might actually come out of this whole IVF cycle down from where I started. I was told to expect to gain weight, but that hasn't happened. Maybe because I have been getting full so much faster when I do eat. I think my very full ovaries aren't leaving enough room for my stomach. ;)

I probably won't weigh in this Friday, since the egg retrieval is on Thursday, but I hope to show a loss the next Friday! :D

I might actually come out of this whole IVF cycle down from where I started. I was told to expect to gain weight, but that hasn't happened. Maybe because I have been getting full so much faster when I do eat. I think my very full ovaries aren't leaving enough room for my stomach. ;)

I probably won't weigh in this Friday, since the egg retrieval is on Thursday, but I hope to show a loss the next Friday! :D
Glad to hear all is going forward with the IVF, and weight loss too:)
Are you planning on triplettes?:D

Cooker-If you need any prunes...I'm 'holding':D;)

Glad to hear all is going forward with the IVF, and weight loss too:)
Are you planning on triplettes?:D
Not just no, but H**L no! :eek: We will transfer no more than 2 embryos into our surrogate. There is not a history of identical twins in our family (either side) so there's little chance of more than twins. (we hope!)

Not just no, but H**L no! :eek: We will transfer no more than 2 embryos into our surrogate. There is not a history of identical twins in our family (either side) so there's little chance of more than twins. (we hope!)
Well they do say the more the merrier,but I agree with you ,I wouldn't want to care for more than one little one at a time either. I am still trying to
decide if it is wise for me to have one. It seems like there is always some
reason why I put it off...at this rate I will become a mom at 50:eek:
Dina:)

Well they do say the more the merrier,but I agree with you ,I wouldn't want to care for more than one little one at a time either.

I just don't want to be outnumbered! :eek: LOL

I say go for it! I don't know of anyone who has regretted having kids, but plenty who have regretted NOT having them... Of course, it's always a personal decision. I may be biased. ;)

I see the guys point........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

picture.php

Superbob hopes to be getting back in the ThrowDown groove. After a good PT workout today, he did a hilly walk with Superdawg. Little fatigue, but no knee pain. Maybe with gradually increasing exercise, Superbob will be able to break through the steel plateau and shed some more excess pounds. :)

Superbob hopes to be getting back in the ThrowDown groove. After a good PT workout today, he did a hilly walk with Superdawg. Little fatigue, but no knee pain. Maybe with gradually increasing exercise, Superbob will be able to break through the steel plateau and shed some more excess pounds. :)

So glad you're on your way to returning to SuperStrength again.

I see the guys point........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

picture.php
I'm afraid of what this is leading up to...justification for a sweets-binge!:D
Who knows maybe if we do start to eat like a teen,we will look like one too!

Latest posts

Back