Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....10-3-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greeting ThrowDowners:D ... I will be taking a mulligan this week as I jumped out of bed this morning and got dressed before I remembered to weigh:rolleyes::p ... No really, I have a ton to do to get out of here and head to cardio for INR check, then work and off to the Southern Mini-Reunion. ... I am sure the Ref will try and keep me in check ....fat chance:D .... SuperBob will have full enforcement powers while The Ref and I are away (talk about the fox in the hen house:D) don't let knee surgery fool you, his super powers are just as strong as every:)... Good luck to everyone and have a great weekend!!!!

Greeting ThrowDowners:D ... I will be taking a mulligan this week as I jumped out of bed this morning and got dressed before I remembered to weigh:rolleyes::p ... No really, I have a ton to do to get out of here and head to cardio for INR check, then work and off to the Southern Mini-Reunion. ... I am sure the Ref will try and keep me in check ....fat chance:D .... SuperBob will have full enforcement powers while The Ref and I are away (talk about the fox in the hen house:D) don't let knee surgery fool you, his super powers are just as strong as every:)... Good luck to everyone and have a great weekend!!!!

A mulligan! Superbob rules that to be outrageous. They have scales in Gatlinburg/Dollywood. Everything's up to date there. Superbob expects full before and after weigh-ins, plus of course photos -- many photos! :)

Have fun -- that's an order from the Man of Steel! :)

As for Superbob, he has lost the 3 pounds he put on in the aftermath of surgery. How he did that would be TMI, but it was done without the aid of prune juice. :D

A mulligan! Superbob rules that to be outrageous. They have scales in Gatlinburg/Dollywood. Everything's up to date there. Superbob expects full before and after weigh-ins, plus of course photos -- many photos! :)

Have fun -- that's an order from the Man of Steel! :)

As for Superbob, he has lost the 3 poiunds he put on in the aftermath of surgery. How he did that would be TMI, but it was done without the aid of prune juice. :D

Good job SuperBob .... If the Ref can catch me she can weigh me:D:p

Hey Superbob, Cindy and I are reporting in from Pigeon Forge, TN. Of course, we weighed in at WW (that was Tuesday). Cindy lost 1.4 pounds for a total loss of 35.2 pounds. I lost .4 for a total loss of 27.6; that puts back to where I was before my birthday weigh gain. No I find myself amongst chimps and refs and such on restaurant lined road. Save us!!!

Y'all have a wonderful time at Dollywood!

I'm pleased to report I'm in exactly the same place as last week, even after lunch at Macaroni Grill the other day. If I could just keep from going to restaurants this wouldn't be difficult, but, as Bubba would say, Ah jest cain't hep mahsef!

I've actually been weighing myself this week quite a bit, to check on fluid retention and to see if these IVF meds are putting any weight on. I'm happy to report that I've actually LOST weight (1 more pound to add to the 3 from last week)!! :eek: :eek: Don't know how that's possible! But I'm sure not knocking it. :D

Actually, I know what it is. I've had very little appetite. I'm hungry, but once I start eating I get full really quickly. Don't know why, but I'm not complaining! :D

Good job SuperBob .... If the Ref can catch me she can weigh mep

I really did consider hauling my WW scale along for the trip and challenging the throwdowner's to an official weigh-in, but good sense prevailed and I left it at home!:p:p

The Chimp's DW, Sherry, brought delicious cakes for our enjoyment, and enjoy them we did!:p:pWe were drinking coffee and eating cake at 10:30 last night.:eek::eek:It doesn't bode well for next Friday's weigh-in, but what the heck!!!;):D:D

I weighed in exactly the same as last week. I must be on one of those pesky "plateaus":D I'm just happy not to gain any lbs.

Sunday I leave on the Carribbean Princess for a one week cruise to Nova Scotia, and New England. The challenge will be not to gain too much in that curise ship "eat 'till you drop" environment!:D

Jim

Lost 1 pound!!!:D
Almost couldn't believe it.I thought my scale might have
been stuck or something.
Congratulations to all who lost this week.
Have a good time to all you going to the reunion or cruises....think about
us poor shmucks stuck at home :p
Dina:)

Congrats to all who have lost, or stayed the same, or just hung in there. Sheesh, it's quiet in here without The Chimp and the Ref, isn't it?

Well, having taken Superdawg today on our first mountain walk since my knee surgery 11 days ago, I have every reason to believe that our Southern reunion crowd is enjoying spectacularly great fall weather just a few hundred miles from here down in the Great Smokies. We wish them well, but if they put on a lot of pounds from all that Southern-fried eating, we can rib them, so to speak, next Friday.... :p:D

Haver a wonderful weekend, you too. Congratulation to all who lost and to all hanging there. I hope I shall continue on losing.

As for me, I shall put figures from now on as it is a better incentive for me. I did not walk as much as I walked last week which was 30 minutes twice a day. When I called the Cardio Rehab Center to have an appointment, the nurse advised to only walk either 15 minutes twice or one 30-minutes, but to increase my pace as of next week.

On discharge I was: 166 lbs (same as when I was admitted, despite no food went into my throat for 7 days):mad: I was told that my body has retained much fluids from before the surgery, which I agree.

This morning: 161 lbs. Very :D:D

SB, you are right.....the ThrowDown is kind of quiet since the ROWDIES are off partying in another state. I'm wondering how much trouble they will get into.

You are right, Bina. We now have proof who the true ROWDIES are. They have gone partying for the weekend and we see how eerily quiet it has gotten here in ThrowDownLand. As for getting into trouble, I hope they can all raise bond down in Gatlinburg. :p:D

Last week 220.2 lbs
This week 218.2 lbs
goal befor surgery215.2 lbs

I'm almost there. I'd like to be under 215 but I'll be happy with that. The last surgery I weighed 275 an had only quit smoking 3 months prior. Now I'm smoke free for 3 and a half years and 60 lbs lighter my surgeon should be happy with that.

Last week 220.2 lbs
This week 218.2 lbs
goal befor surgery215.2 lbs

I'm almost there. I'd like to be under 215 but I'll be happy with that. The last surgery I weighed 275 an had only quit smoking 3 months prior. Now I'm smoke free for 3 and a half years and 60 lbs lighter my surgeon should be happy with that.

Hey, good going -- great work! The big weight loss, plus smoke-free; doesn't get any better than that!

As for getting into trouble, I hope they can all raise bond down in Gatlinburg. :p:D
I don't know, I am originally from that part of the country and if you
step out of line there--they keep you!
I once heard that when you get arrested in certain towns,that they
take your shoes!!:eek::confused:

Running late this week...I am stuck on a plateau or however you spell it...I have'nt found the exercise button on the remote control yet!

Everyone else is doing such a great job...you guys put me to shame.

Back