Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....10-23-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's our report!

CINDY:

Starting Weight: 170.4
Last Week: 134.6
This Week: 132.2
Weekly Change: -2.4
Total Loss: 38.2

WISE:

Starting Weight: 204.8
Last Week: 177.2
This Week: 177.8
Weekly Change: +.6
Total Loss: 27

Cindy is very close to her "official" WW goal. I'm very glad for her even though I act like it's sickening.

The gain for me this week was just one of those things; I was really bad. However, since Tuesday, our weigh-in, I'm showing that I'm on a downward trend; so there's still hope for me!

Congrats to all you losers and stayers. Congrats to you Betty on a good first week!

Cindy ?. Great job!!!!:D ?. Your meeting will soon be free!!! ?. Wise, 0.6 gain is NOT being really bad ?. I can gain 0.6 walking to the mail box ?.:p

Speaking of goal weight I have a long journey according to WW:eek:

I'm up 1 lb this week. Thursday was my wife's birthday, so we went out for dinner. That means friday was the wrong day to be weighing in.

ThrowDown Charter

Article 15.23.62 : The poundage gained from ones birthday celebration or that of an immediate family member shall be considered null and void. A mulligan will be automatically be granted (if needed) not to exceed seven days.:D:D

ThrowDown Charter

Article 15.23.62 : The poundage gained from ones birthday celebration or that of an immediate family member shall be considered null and void. A mulligan will be automatically be granted (if needed) not to exceed seven days.:D:D

ThrowDownCharter :confused:. . .something's rotten in Denmark!:eek:
stinky2Dani.gif

ThrowDownCharter :confused:. . .something's rotten in Denmark!:eek:
stinky2Dani.gif

It seems that you have failed to memorize the handbook;) ? but seeing as I make it up as I go I can fully understand?.:rolleyes:

Article 56.48.77 states that the ?Ref? cannot be held responsible for the erroneous musings of the Chimp:D:D

I am weighing in on behalf of our two doggies :D...they have lost a few pounds each and are both starting to look much better and less tubby. Now if only their owners were showing the same progress I would really be pleased.

I am weighing in on behalf of our two doggies :D...they have lost a few pounds each and are both starting to look much better and less tubby. Now if only their owners were showing the same progress I would really be pleased.

May be they will take you for a walk:p ... Ton ... keep at it ... it will come off:)

Well at least someone around here is benefitting from all the "walkies"...maybe its their diet that is giving the dogs the advantage!

I am so proud of Cindy! She looked great at the reunion. I could tell she was so very close to goal so I'm not surprised at all. Wise, I know how proud you are of her even if you are razzing her a little. It just adds to the fun.

I am so proud of Cindy! She looked great at the reunion. I could tell she was so very close to goal so I'm not surprised at all. Wise, I know how proud you are of her even if you are razzing her a little. It just adds to the fun.

Betty, you're so right. I'm very proud of her. She's a very determined little woman. The razzing is fun though.

Betty, you're so right. I'm very proud of her. She's a very determined little woman. The razzing is fun though.

Yep .... she's a star!!! ... The ribbing we give each other from time to time is part of the fun:D .... I am proud to say that I have never read one thing mean in the ThrowDowns ... the bond of encouragement that cements us together comes in many forms and seems to work .... Hey Wise, maybe you need to give me the business a bit more to help me get and stay on plan like Cindy!!!:D

FROM CINDY:

Cooker, I want to thank you for starting the Throwdown. It recently occurred to me how much it has helped me stay focussed in between Weight Watcher meetings. I look forward to hearing all about everyone is doing. The encouragement I've received has been VERY helpful.

Mary, I also want to say to you that, along with Cooker and Superbob, you have been very encouraging to me personally; I appreciate it.

Betty, thank you also for being my cheerleader!

Thanks to any and all Throwdowners. You've all been positive and encouraging and like a "weight loss family" to me.

Cindy

FROM CINDY:

Cooker, I want to thank you for starting the Throwdown. It recently occurred to me how much it has helped me stay focussed in between Weight Watcher meetings. I look forward to hearing all about everyone is doing. The encouragement I've received has been VERY helpful.

Mary, I also want to say to you that, along with Cooker and Superbob, you have been very encouraging to me personally; I appreciate it.

Betty, thank you also for being my cheerleader!

Thanks to any and all Throwdowners. You've all been positive and encouraging and like a "weight loss family" to me.

Cindy

Aw Cindy ?don?t mention it:) ?. I was telling Sherry this weekend how much the ThrowDown has helped me by putting another ?check? in my week ?. I did have a Saturday and Sunday not on plan but all is back to normal today ?. Hey, is there a denomination that does not find it necessary to include food either before or after every meeting? ? I was a slim 175 lbs before joining the Baptists.:D

Hey we have a new forum!!!:) Throwdowns!!!:) How cool is that!!!:D Thanks oh great Guru of VR!!! :D:D

Ok, we have a few regulars that are MIA:confused: ?. What?s up with that???? Remember there is strength in numbers ? numbers of participants not pounds:p ?. We miss you ? Good, bad or ugly we need you and your support!!!:)

Hey we have a new forum!!!:) Throwdowns!!!:) How cool is that!!!:D Thanks oh great Guru of VR!!!

Ok, we have a few regulars that are MIA:confused: ?. What?s up with that???? Remember there is strength in numbers ? numbers of participants not pounds ?. We miss you ? Good, bad or ugly we need you and your support!!!:)

Aw Cindy ?don?t mention it.:)
Speak for yourself, Cooker! I like it when Cindy says nice things!:)

On to other matters . . . Chimp, are you just seeing the new forum?:confused: We need to get you new glasses!;)

And MIA throwdowners . . . we could drop names . . . :D

Aw Cindy ?don?t mention it.:)
Speak for yourself, Cooker! I like it when Cindy says nice things!:)

On to other matters . . . Chimp, are you just seeing the new forum?:confused: We need to get you new glasses!;)

And MIA throwdowners . . . we could drop names . . . :D

We are no longer under "active Lifestyles" now we are under "throwdowns" :D

Latest posts

Back