Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....10-10-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Snicker Tree is in the middle of the Garden of Cooker guarded by things that go bump in the night:p

Since you partook of the Snicker fruit, then your eyes are now open to the knowledge of good and bad calories. You must have worked out a deal to loss that weight. Me, I'd be banished to the lettuce desert.

Since you partook of the Snicker fruit, then your eyes are now open to the knowledge of good and bad calories. You must have worked out a deal to loss that weight. Me, I'd be banished to the lettuce desert.

And regardless of what you do to it lettuce is lettuce. It has a nice crunch though don't you think?:)

LOL ... and I will now toil by the sweat of my brow or each pound I shed:rolleyes::D

Good for you two!! I have a new resolve which I hope translates into new ?dissolve?:D

In truth, I haven't touched lettuce this week. The closest I've come is the sodium laden veggie burger I had last night. Frozen meals seem to bump up my weight for a couple days, then I'm lucky to lose at all. So, I've just been full of hot air (and water).

Wow! That is super. Last night was supposed to be my join day for weight watchers but the time conflicted with my grandson's first flag football game. Of course I went to the football game. I've done my shopping though and have rid the house of diet-breaker temptations. I'm heading in the right direction again but I won't weigh yet....I think it would be too discouraging right now.

Betty, I think you'll find that if you keep the house stocked with food that lets you fix and cook the recipes WW supplies, you'll do great. :)Since you've got that out of the way, you're well on the way to success.:)
Good Luck!

Hi All,

I am still the same--better than having gained!

Started at 165 lbs after surgery
last week: 161
this am: 161

I am happy with this since I rested more than I rested in the previous weeks!!

hi. Am on vacation with only iPod to write u on. Am eating up a storm and being very stupid about my choices. I guess next Friday we will see if my theory about my weight having stabilized holds water. Scale here has me up 5 pounds!!! I'm not going to trust that--will wait for my own scale......but not until I've repented with a few days of celery and water!
Marguerite

Scales are verboten on vacation, Marguerite. Not to worry -- enjoy! :) I almost bought celery the other day at Food Lion. Guess I need to go ahead.

For the record, I weigh about what I did last week and the week before and the week before that and the week before that and the week before that, etc., ad nauseam....Plus or minus a pound either way.

After knee PT today, I did walk the dog and am even starting to mix a few hills in. But going to need to mix in the celery stalks too.

Enjoy your vacation!

I am very upset,even with the prunes I GAINED 1 pound!! And I was
dieting.
Then I find out today that my TSH(thyroid stimulating hormone) is up to
8.8. My PCP has known for 3 weeks and didn't even call to tell me:mad:
She said that she wasn't sure if I was taking it everday like I am supposed
to.I told her I take it religiously--but what does that have to do with
not notifying me that I have an abnormal result? So now I'm taking 125mcg.
Hope it helps, TSH has a narrow range: like 1.0-2.5, so 9 is significant.
I think I need a new doc.
Congratulations to all those doing well,I know it has to be a real "back to
the drawing board" for all those who went to the reunion-Good luck:)

Latest posts

Back