Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....1-9-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you, Betty, and praying that a fast recovery is in your immediate future.:)
SuperBob, you are more than 20% of the way to achieving your 2009 weight loss goal, and it's only the first weigh-in of the year! :eek:Great job!:)
I lost 1.5 pounds this week. I thought it would be more, but what do I know?:confused::p:p
Let's all have a great week!:)

Thinking of you, Betty, and praying that a fast recovery is in your immediate future.:)
SuperBob, you are more than 20% of the way to achieving your 2009 weight loss goal, and it's only the first weigh-in of the year! :eek:Great job!:)
I lost 1.5 pounds this week. I thought it would be more, but what do I know?:confused::p:p
Let's all have a great week!:)

And TheRef weighs in:D ... Great job Mary!!:)

Great job SB & RM!! LC (Leader Chimp) started us out on a good foot for the new year and we will all be trending that way. LOM (Little Ole Me) was down a little more this morning. Things are looking good for me; my job will give me challenges; I won't be having trouble overeating, I will be having trouble fitting it in!

Well, I'm down 6.5 lbs from last Friday, from 137 to 132.4 Can you say water-weight, boys and girls?:)
I think I've lost another 2 lbs this morning due to nerves over the anticipated results of this afternoon's TEE. Nerves are more effective than prunes (yeah, TMI) and are not to be recommended.:mad:
I have not slept well all week since the echo, and may ask for some chemical help. I'm tired of staring at the ceiling at 3 a.m.

Okay - here we go - jumping back in.

Going from my top holiday weight - I'm down 1.5 pounds. Maybe I'll tell you how much that number was, once I've lost 15 pounds - but you can't torture it out of me right now!!!!

My niece's wedding is the first weekend in March and I don't want to look like a sausage in a dress.

Good job all you losers! :D

Okay - here we go - jumping back in.

Going from my top holiday weight - I'm down 1.5 pounds. Maybe I'll tell you how much that number was, once I've lost 15 pounds - but you can't torture it out of me right now!!!!

My niece's wedding is the first weekend in March and I don't want to look like a sausage in a dress.

Good job all you losers! :D

Good for you. 1.5 pounds is great!

The sausage in a dress comment is too funny!!

Well, I'm down 6.5 lbs from last Friday, from 137 to 132.4 Can you say water-weight, boys and girls?:)
I think I've lost another 2 lbs this morning due to nerves over the anticipated results of this afternoon's TEE. Nerves are more effective than prunes (yeah, TMI) and are not to be recommended.:mad:
I have not slept well all week since the echo, and may ask for some chemical help. I'm tired of staring at the ceiling at 3 a.m.

It's a terrible way to lose weight, but the numbers are impressive! 6.5 pounds is 6.5 pounds no matter how you look at it!:) I know you have alot on your mind, so maybe you should ask the doctor for something to help you sleep.

Great job, Karlynn! That's a good way to start the New Year off right!

I agree that nerves are SO not the way to go for weight loss! Been there/done that. Though I always seem to get the lbs back. :rolleyes: I'll be thinking of you!
My ankle surgery is tomorrow morning but I'll be back as soon as I can. I
I'm assuming your surgery is done and you're on your way to a speedy recovery. At least, I hope so (I'll need to check around for an update). I'm thinking of you!

Good going everyone! As for me, it's nothing ventured, nothing gained or lost this week.
Right there with ya, sista! Glad you were able to maintain this week. Good luck getting Christmas down. I think I may leave it up until next year. ;) Okay, maybe not... But it'll be awhile still, I'm sure. Just don't have any extra energy to spare...
Okay, Superbob's official Friday Weigh-In No. 1 of 2009:

Weight loss goal: 20 pounds

Loss as of this morning: 4.5 pounds

:):)
Woo hoo! Way to set a good example, Superbob!!!

I lost 1.5 pounds this week. I thought it would be more, but what do I know?
Good job, Ref!

As for me, I weighed in this morning and I'm back to neutral. No gain, no loss. It's better than yesterday's weight. :rolleyes: So officially:

Last week: 139
This week: 139
Change: 0

I'm jumping in as well.
Started last May at 243.
Starting 2009 at 201.
Reporting 199 on 1/9.
Goal is 180 by end of May 2009.
At 180, I'll be in the "normal" range for BMI and %body fat.
I'm never been "normal" as an adult (read into it what you may:rolleyes::D)

I'm jumping in as well.
Started last May at 243.
Starting 2009 at 201.
Reporting 199 on 1/9.
Goal is 180 by end of May 2009.
At 180, I'll be in the "normal" range for BMI and %body fat.
I'm never been "normal" as an adult (read into it what you may:rolleyes::D)

Welcome aboard Tommy ..... good luck on reaching your goal!!!

Hi and apologies for being late in reporting my weight loss of half a lb....Better than having gained it :)

Started : 166 lbs
Last week: 167 lbs
Friday am: 166.6 lbs

Wishful goal to be less 1.5 lbs by next Friday :D

So does this count as "healthy?" ;)

Today I got a craving for a Roast Beef Sandwich with melted cheddar from Arby's. But I wanted to be "good." So I went and got just the sandwich and came home and made myself a salad for the side instead of getting the fries.

Does that mean I was good? ;) Do I get a cookie now?! :D

Niki,

Very Good!! it is healthy and it will be healthier if you do not eat the cookie:D . I would save the cookie for tomorrow if you can resist!:)

Hee hee! I know I shouldn't have the cookie. And I didn't. But I wanted one! LOL

I'm thinking of grabbing sandwiches from Which Wich for dinner. Nathan mentioned it yesterday and now it sounds SO good. Depending on what you get, it CAN be healthy. ;) (well, maybe a little bit?)

Hi everyone. I'm home. All drugged up but still home. I had the surgery Friday morning and went home after lunch on Saturday. I have not seen the surgeon since before surgery. He told Tom that all went well. They paged him before I was discharged but he didn't pick up. I'll call him on Monday and get more details. At least I'm already in recovery mode and so glad!

Hi everyone. I'm home. All drugged up but still home. I had the surgery Friday morning and went home after lunch on Saturday. I have not seen the surgeon since before surgery. He told Tom that all went well. They paged him before I was discharged but he didn't pick up. I'll call him on Monday and get more details. At least I'm already in recovery mode and so glad!

Welcome home, Betty! Now commence to healing! :D

Welcome home Betty...I think you have earnt a little rest from the scales and exercise until you are up and about at full speed.

Back