Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....1-9-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings fellow ThowDowners!! ... I hope this week finds all well and progressing toward their goal ... I am reporting a 1.5 pound loss this week ... I have not been exercising the way I should but I have been sticking pretty close to my WW points with the exception of one or two days ... Denise Austin said on her show that if we eat right 80% of the time and get moving the weight will fall to what is right for the individual ... now mind you I did not do her workout but I enjoyed watching her do it:D;) ... she's one of those Blondie hotties SuperBob speaks so fondly of..... Hey, where are our Australian members???? ..... I start this on our Thursday because it is their Friday ...come out come out wherever you are:D

Starting weight.......233
Last Week .............204.5
This week...............203
Total Loss ..............30 :)

I am back on the wagon after a stressful holiday season(house fire,out of town relatives,etc. I have done great the last four days and I am going to try very hard to keep it up. My son is coming into town from Arizona for 10 days Saturday and has requested lasagna but I am going to try very hard to be good. I am only 4' 10" so my goal is 125 by summer.

Monday Weight-145
Todays Weight-141
Total Lost this week- 4 Lbs.

OK>>>OK>>>I hear you...:eek:

Gosh is it Friday again already!?...I have been trying to avoid the scales with it being the merry feasting season and all...;)...

I actually did hop gently on the scales this morning and they said I wasnt too fat...at least I am not at my heaviest...

Cooker...you are wasting away...you'll be back under 200 again shortly...

OK...Hopefully I can find something low cal and easy to eat in this stinking hot weather we are enduring...

Congratulations Tom and Sue on your weight losses, and Ton, your report sounds good too!:)
I'll report in tomorrow.;)

Tom and Terry, great job, and Ton, wonderful to hear from you again and sounds like you are doing fine. (Everything's working to a "T"? :D) And Ref Mary, hope PT goes well for you today and the lumbar problem will be clearing up.

Superbob was going to check in tomorrow, but he can't wait to report:

Goal for 2009: Lose 20 pounds.

Weight loss so far: 4 pounds!

If Superbob weighs in again tomorrow, and is down another pound, you can bet he will report it, cuz he is psyched! :)

Now, Superbob knows this is holiday bloat coming off. This is the easy part. Soon he will be to the level where he hit a plateau for so long in the latter part of '08, and that fiend Lex Luthor will be trying to sabotage him. :mad: Crashing through that will be the big challenge. However, he thanks the Chimp's Throwdown for giving him the motivation for getting started, and not just accepting the holiday baggage as permanent. He already feels like he can walk more easily because he has shed some of that baggage.

Great job, SB!
14.gif
You kept the evil Lex Luthor at bay! Nothing can stop the man of steel!
14.gif

Thanks Superbob. Yes its Sue. Terry is the patient and my husband. Thanks for letting me join in on your throwdowns again. I need motivation.

I am back on the wagon after a stressful holiday season(house fire,out of town relatives,etc. I have done great the last four days and I am going to try very hard to keep it up. My son is coming into town from Arizona for 10 days Saturday and has requested lasagna but I am going to try very hard to be good. I am only 4' 10" so my goal is 125 by summer.

Monday Weight-145
Todays Weight-141
Total Lost this week- 4 Lbs.

Sue .... Glad to have you back ... the holidays and special occasions are tough .... Your goal sounds doable to me ....good luck!!!!

Congratulations throw downers!

Sue, it is nice to have you back. I didn't know you were so petite. I've got a couple of friends that are like that and I feel like a giant next to them sometimes. 125 probably is a very good weight for you.

I always love having the balance that our Aussie friends bring to our world from way over on the other side of the globe.

Superbob and Tom....great job!

I weighed this AM at 174 so that is down one lb. since last weigh-in. It will be my last weigh-in for a while. My ankle surgery is tomorrow morning but I'll be back as soon as I can. In the interim, I'll be cheering for you all.
Wise, that weight will soon be gone now that you are back on track. Remember it isn't perfection but persistence that brings us to goal.

I don't wanna report this morning's weight, because I'm up a pound. :( But probably because we went out and had fajitas last night and I'm sure some was water weight from eating out.

Tonight DH is cooking. It's lower sodium than if we ate out (though not completely low sodium). I will try to not stuff my face. ;) Maybe tomorrow's weight will be better?

Sadly, I've done no exercise. Too tired by the time I get home from work. I know that surgery is an acceptable excuse, but I still wish I had the energy to go for a walk after work. :(

Good job everyone! You're making me even more motivated to get back into the swing of things!

I weighed this AM at 174 so that is down one lb. since last weigh-in. It will be my last weigh-in for a while. My ankle surgery is tomorrow morning but I'll be back as soon as I can. In the interim, I'll be cheering for you all.

We'll be thinking of you tomorrow and will pray for you Betty.

Good luck, Betty!! You will be in my thoughts tomorrow!

Good going everyone! As for me, it's nothing ventured, nothing gained or lost this week. If I ever get Christmas taken down and get my house back to normal I think I can start using that extra time to go to Curves. The weather has been nuts for several weeks. Northwest is washing away! I"m sure you've seen some photos of how I-5 was shut down for 20 miles due to flooding. We have personally been very very lucky so far this winter. No mishaps.....knock on wood!

Keep it up you losers!! I'm going to have some loss to report next friday.... I just know it!!

:D Marguerite

Latest posts

Back