Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....1-30-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Karlynn. Attached is a picture showing how Superdawg handles smart-alecky chimps. :p:p:p
But she's doing it looking so sweet and adorable. Was this before she ripped all the stuffing out of the chimp?

Niki, glad you stayed the same!

Dina, 2 pounds down! That's awesome!:)

Superdawg, I love the picture!

Superbob didn't send one of the pix of Superdawg ripping into the chimp. Too graphic. :p

Anyone else fixin' to be done in by Super Bowl eating? Superbob helped prepare a big ol' pot of chili, and there are lots of chips around and now Mrs. Superbob is about to fix cornbread. Oh my! :rolleyes:

Anyway, go you underdog Cardinals!

Going to take Superdawg for a walk now to work out at leasr a small percentage of calories to come.

Speaking of sugar cravings ..my husband bought ice cream:eek: Knowing
full well that ice cream in particular is taboo in this house. So after a full
2 days of it sitting in the freezer unmolested,I 'snuk' in the kitchen at 2 am
and ate almost 2 cups!! Now he is complaining that I ate all of his ice cream,
I mean who leaves ice cream in the fridge untouched for over a day anyway.
Its a crazy world.

Great Job!!! :)..... Now all we need to do is find some of our missing members:eek: ...come out, come out wherever you are:D:D

I'm over here...:eek:...running late again...and thats the only running you will ever see me do...:D shame it doesnt burn calories.

I missed the scales this week...thought they needed a rest....

I managed to find a few pounds I lost the other week so that suks....

I havet binged and havent exercised so I guess that makes me even...you guys have your snow and we have stinkin hot days where its hitting 100 before lunch...both are not conducive to exercise...walking around an airconditioned shopping centre is about as much as I have managed this week....

Kids are finally back at school so I should be back to normal routine now...gees those school holidays went on forever.

I'm over here...:eek:...running late again...and thats the only running you will ever see me do...:D shame it doesnt burn calories.

I missed the scales this week...thought they needed a rest....

I managed to find a few pounds I lost the other week so that suks....

I havet binged and havent exercised so I guess that makes me even...you guys have your snow and we have stinkin hot days where its hitting 100 before lunch...both are not conducive to exercise...walking around an airconditioned shopping centre is about as much as I have managed this week....

Kids are finally back at school so I should be back to normal routine now...gees those school holidays went on forever.

Ton .... Good to see you:) .... extremes on either end make it tough .... maybe with the kids back in school you can get back to your routine .... my DW teaches and summertime is hard on here plan just because it is not her normal routine ..... just stay with it and it will happen:)

Okay,so last night my curiousity overcame me and I took out the
allegedly 'cursed' scales,and...I lost another 2 pounds:) So I lost my
first 5lbs from Jan 1 - Jan 15(about) and now within the last 2 weeks
I lost another 2lbs.Now my husband is telling me he notices a difference
because I don't have 'my' fat stomach anymore. And I said I thought you
told me that my stomach WASN'T fat??,and he said.."wel-l-l-:cool:..
what's a guy to do?:confused:" ..........

-Dina

Dina ..... I missed your report on a 2 pound loss:confused::eek: .... Great Job:D

Weigh in yesterday showed a 1.2 pound loss. It was good, but if I had weighed in before the weekend, it would have been more. Those *@#% weekends have a way of putting on pounds.

Weigh in yesterday showed a 1.2 pound loss. It was good, but if I had weighed in before the weekend, it would have been more. Those *@#% weekends have a way of putting on pounds.

Lisa ... good job :D ... Weekends are tough ... our WW weigh in is on Saturday morning so that keeps me safe Friday night .... Saturday after weigh in and Sunday are my hardest times .... I seem to get back on track Monday .... I think we have to allow ourselves some splurge time or we ( I ) go nuts :D

Latest posts

Back