Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....1-2-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Here we go with the first weigh-in of 2009 .... I did not reach my goal to be 200 or under by Christmas but I did not eat the way I did in years past .... I will report in tomorrow ... good or bad my resolution is to report in each weak and to be a better encourager and a more active member of VR .... my schedule has changed and I have not taken the time to welcome and support new members and keep up with the "old timers":p ....

Wishing everyone success in 2009 ...... Let keep this thing going!! ... All are welcome .... if you want to lose a few pounds or just join in the fun come aboard .... all are welcome:)

I haven't eaten normally due to our move. I'm resolved to turn a new leaf tomorrow. Honestly I'm almost exhausted and don't want to bother with cooking, but we got a chance to go grocery shopping and have some things on hand that will help out now.

Superbob, I already have a Splenda Mama. Cindy is her name and keeping me in Splenda is her game.

I know I have a fat butt....
Yeah,me too, even when I'm thin,I keep wondering where it comes
from,no one else in my family has it:eek:

Didn;t weight yet because my jeans are loose and it feels like
I may have lost 2 pounds. and If I only lost 1, I don't want to be
disappointed.I would rather remain ignorant but happy:)

New Years Day tv marathons...Twilite Zone,etc, but tonite they
showed an old fav....."Them!" -where the little is found in shock
ans when she finally speaks yells "THEM!!,THEM!". its the best of
the big ant movies. It is actually eerie and well done. First time I
saw it I was the child actresses' age and my mom had to explain
the whole movie to me(the things moms have to put up with)
It was a rerun when I first saw it,since it was made in '54,and
it was probably '70 when I saw it with my mom.

I figured this would fit in with weight loss since it is a marathon:D

Superbob's 20 Pound Plan

Superbob's 20 Pound Plan

Okay, now Superbob really REALLY needs the Throwdown. Bear with him as he gets back into this. He wants to do it in a positive way, and not beat himself up for the past month's holiday partying.

So as of today, he is setting his weight loss goal (resolution) for 2009 at exactly 20 pounds. If anyone wants to, they can go back and see that this is a higher goal than he set last month. Easy to understand that this readjustment is a result of the holiday. But now the chips and dips, cookies and cakes, have been banished.

So each Friday from now through 2009, Superbob will report how much progress he has made on shedding those 20 pounds.

I haven't eaten normally due to our move. I'm resolved to turn a new leaf tomorrow. Honestly I'm almost exhausted and don't want to bother with cooking, but we got a chance to go grocery shopping and have some things on hand that will help out now.

Superbob, I already have a Splenda Mama. Cindy is her name and keeping me in Splenda is her game.

That would be "Slenda Mama":D

You talking about me????
I know I have a fat butt....but a "sugar mama"?

Yeah,me too, even when I'm thin,I keep wondering where it comes
from,no one else in my family has it:eek:

Didn;t weight yet because my jeans are loose and it feels like
I may have lost 2 pounds. and If I only lost 1, I don't want to be
disappointed.I would rather remain ignorant but happy:)

New Years Day tv marathons...Twilite Zone,etc, but tonite they
showed an old fav....."Them!" -where the little is found in shock
ans when she finally speaks yells "THEM!!,THEM!". its the best of
the big ant movies. It is actually eerie and well done. First time I
saw it I was the child actresses' age and my mom had to explain
the whole movie to me(the things moms have to put up with)
It was a rerun when I first saw it,since it was made in '54,and
it was probably '70 when I saw it with my mom.

I figured this would fit in with weight loss since it is a marathon:D

Don?t worry about those butts ladies ?.. a little ?junk in the trunk? never hurt a soul;):D

Okay, now Superbob really REALLY needs the Throwdown. Bear with him as he gets back into this. He wants to do it in a positive way, and not beat himself up for the past month's holiday partying.

So as of today, he is setting his weight loss goal (resolution) for 2009 at exactly 20 pounds. If anyone wants to, they can go back and see that this is a higher goal than he set last month. Easy to understand that this readjustment is a result of the holiday. But now the chips and dips, cookies and cakes, have been banished.

So each Friday from now through 2009, Superbob will report how much progress he has made on shedding those 20 pounds.

I have no doubt that you will achieve, if not surpass your goal ?. SuperBob / MOS (man of steel) has a way of getting it done?..

I?m pleased to report a 3 ½ pound loss for the week:D ?.. don?t ask me how I did it because I am not sure ?.. I have watched what I have been eating over the holiday season and have stayed on the go but I still think it is a holiday miracle ?.:)

Starting weight.......233
Last Week .............208
This week...............204.5
Total Loss ..............28.5

Way to go, Chimpmeister! A holiday miracle is just what we need to jump start the 2009 ThrowDown/WeighIn!:)

As for myself, I weigh a pound more than yesterday, which puts me at a 4 pound gain for the holiday season--Thanksgiving-Christmas. :eek: Having watched my calorie consumption and revved up my exercise program, I am surprised and disappointed that I didn't lose weight this week, but I will keep working at it.:)

Way to go, Chimpmeister! A holiday miracle is just what we need to jump start the 2009 ThrowDown/WeighIn!:)

As for myself, I weigh a pound more than yesterday, which puts me at a 4 pound gain for the holiday season--Thanksgiving-Christmas. :eek: Having watched my calorie consumption and revved up my exercise program, I am surprised and disappointed that I didn't lose weight this week, but I will keep working at it.:)

No need for distress my dear;) ?.. you know it will roll off as soon as your schedule gets back to normal:) ?..

Happy New Year, Cooker

Good for you...that is a miracle!

I hate to report a gain of 3 lbs.:D I am hoping half of it to be fluids. I shall weigh in again tomorrrow -- I forgot to take any dieuretics when I eat out, and we ate a lot out.

I am setting a new goal and a more reasobale one for 2009...a loss of 2 lbs per month, making me 16 lbs lighter by September. If more, I shall be happier.

At one point this week I swear the scale read 137. Unfortunately, today it says 139. :( My goal for this year is to be down to 130 before the kids arrive! After that, all bets are off. ;)

At one point this week I swear the scale read 137. Unfortunately, today it says 139. :( My goal for this year is to be down to 130 before the kids arrive! After that, all bets are off. ;)

I would be happy to be 139(or140) - its all so relative.

And don't worry,If the weight loss doesn't happen before they arrive,
you can be assured that it will once they start moving and you
are chasing them all day long:D Happy-Hunting!

Back