Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....09-26-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have to agree with Marguerite. Flexibility and creativity is very important. Although Cindy and I are following WW, we have found that you can get too rigid and end up in a rut. We do best when we try new recipes while at the same time paying attention to the essentials. I totally believe that no one plan works for everyone; find what works for you and enjoy the trip.

Great work everyone! Inspiring words from Marguerite and others!

Superbob may get back on the scales this weekend. He hasn't over-indulged since his surgery Tuesday but he did take some narcotics and betcha know the problem they cause (I mean other than making me giddy and dopey. :p ) Superbob won't get into details, but he has got something from the friendly neighborhood pharmacy to help him return to, er, normalcy -- and he will post when all that, um, settles down. :rolleyes:

Again, way to go all you Throw-Downers!

Great work everyone! Inspiring words from Marguerite and others!

Superbob may get back on the scales this weekend. He hasn't over-indulged since his surgery Tuesday but he did take some narcotics and betcha know the problem they cause (I mean other than making me giddy and dopey. :p ) Superbob won't get into details, but he has got something from the friendly neighborhood pharmacy to help him return to, er, normalcy -- and he will post when all that, um, settles down. :rolleyes:

Again, way to go all you Throw-Downers!

I see you've taken up the "Chasing Lois Lane" exercise routine again.

Are you trying to taunt the Ref?:mad::mad:

Don't forget . . . we will have face to face contact in less than a week!;):D And I'm bringing my whistle!:p:p:p

It is my understanding that said juice although banned can be administered in the time of critical need .... furthermore as founder, CEO, COO, POO ... I reserve the right to veto PJ restrictions in this case .... We need our Super Hero to be able to get off the ground :D:p:p

It is my understanding that said juice although banned can be administered in the time of critical need .... furthermore as founder, CEO, COO, POO ... I reserve the right to veto PJ restrictions in this case .... We need our Super Hero to be able to get off the ground :D:p:p

Oops! Ref's mistake!:p

I thought the intended banned substance was for Chimp use.:eek:

Since it's for SuperBob, I concur that the Man of Steel must be able to propel himself off the ground. :cool:

Carry on, Grand Poo-Pa!:p

Worked at the gym hard this week cheated on food a bit.

Started before invited 4 weeks ago
last week 222
today 220.2
My goal is at least 215 before my consult on October 14
Ultimate 210 before surgery whenever that may be.

Hello All,

I am 3 weeks post op and I like to join this group. I did not keep a track of this past week, but will do for next week. I am one lb less from last week, and five lbs since discharge.

Hi everyone! I still am having some fluid retention (in spite of lasix) but
am trying to work through it by exercising more. This week I logged alot
of walking/and biking miles and lost .5 of a lb , making it a total of a 3.5lbs
loss since I began. I feel proud of the workout I put myself thru and I swear
I already feel more toned.Though it could be wishful thinking:eek:
Does anyone else have chronic dependent edema? And is the lasix as
unhelpful to you as it seems to be for me? Jut wondering.

good luck to all-Dina

Yippee! we have some new faces...

WELCOME Geckley and Eva to this fun & healthy'ish throw-down...well done on your losses so far.

Hello All,

I am 3 weeks post op and I like to join this group. I did not keep a track of this past week, but will do for next week. I am one lb less from last week, and five lbs since discharge.

Way to go Eva!! ... sounds like you are right on track!!! .... great to have you with us:)

Thanks, you and all are awsome:) I wonder how lucky I was when I opened this website and you being there the first person I chatted with. Thanks again for all your support that day when I was so anxious just a few days before surgery and thanks to the support you provide to others. God bless.

Thanks, you and all are awsome:) I wonder how lucky I was when I opened this website and you being there the first person I chatted with. Thanks again for all your support that day when I was so anxious just a few days before surgery and thanks to the support you provide to others. God bless.

Anytime ... all any of us can do is share our experience, strength and hope.... You will be here to do the same for others after you.....:)

This kind of reminds me on our house from time to time:D:D
picture.php

Back