Cooker's Throwdown Friday ... 5-9-14

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moss don't gather on a rolling Chimp:tongue2: ... Call the doctor yesterday and got the OK to return to work today ... Got up early and walked although after two days of butt sitting it was a bit tougher but the humidity is high ... I think central South Carolina summer is right around the corner.

Two more days of Lovenox and the PT and incision check on Friday ... Have a great day :thumbup:

Moss don't gather on a rolling Chimp:tongue2: ... Call the doctor yesterday and got the OK to return to work today ... Got up early and walked although after two days of butt sitting it was a bit tougher but the humidity is high ... I think central South Carolina summer is right around the corner.

Two more days of Lovenox and the PT and incision check on Friday ... Have a great day :thumbup:

Great to hear that The Chimp is swinging through the vines and SC humidity again!

Speaking of which, Superbob is going to need some keep-cool tips for a South Carolina summer 'cause both his grandkids * have been selected to be on all-star baseball teams playing tournaments this summer! :eek2::smile2: Do we have any domed, climate-controlled baseball venues in the Palmetto State? :rolleyes2:

* Two of his three SC grandkids that is. Two-month-old Brooks is not quite ready to take the field 'though he's already going to games and taking it all in. : ) Won't be long before he's hammering homers, too. : )

Last edited:
Great to hear that The Chimp is swinging through the vines and SC humidity again!

Speaking of which, Superbob is going to need some keep-cool tips for a South Carolina summer 'cause both his grandkids * have been selected to be on all-star baseball teams playing tournaments this summer! :eek2::smile2: Do we have any domed, climate-controlled baseball venues in the Palmetto State? :rolleyes2:

* Two of his three SC grandkids that is. Two-month-old Brooks is not quite ready to take the field 'though he's already going to games and taking it all in. : ) Won't be long before he's hammering homers, too. : )

Good for them!!! I floppy wide brim cloth hat and plenty of fluid ... not much more you can do to battle the heat in SC ... I think I would leave Superdawg in the ac ... the SC summers can be tough on old dogs... canines too :tongue2:

Back