Cooker?s Throwdown Friday II ..... 4-3-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings ThrowDowners! ... I hope all have had a good week!!! ... Bathing suit weather is right around the corner and our very own Super Hero will be right in the heart of some of the most beautiful displays of said swim wear (I am green with jealousy) ... Lets all keep SuperBob, DW and SuperDawg in our prayers as they make this move!!!

I am down 2 pounds and only 4.5 to another haircut!!! ... Keep losing and moving:D

Starting weight.......233
Last Week ................185.5
This week..................183.5
Total Loss ..................49.5

OMG...Cooker...you are getting to be so slim...congrats on the fantastic results so far...

I have had another great losing week too...dunno why I didnt do this properly the first time around...oh well...I must be a slow learner. I am getting closer to my goal...I cant remember what weight I posted last week so I am not 100% sure but I have lost at least 1lb or maybe a touch more...all up I have lost around 7lbs which is totally amazing...I have gotten this result awfully slowly and in tiny little bits but gees those little bits add up to a big bit! so I am a definite believer in rejoicing for every single ounce lost!

Congratulations, Cooker and Ton,

Wow! I am jealous!! if you can do it, I should be able to do it...but my scale is not cooperating. I shall report after I buy a new scale hoping it will be more merciful than the one I have:D

Wow! You are really going to finish this thing aren't you! Congratulations on your continued loss. I am so hopelessly behind here on the forum and with everything else so everyone please forgive me. I just came back from a week in Mexico that was not just business but pleasure as well. It wasn't good for the waistline but great for breaking up the time I'm having to spend hobbled. On the 13th I get my next x-rays to see how my ankle is doing. I'm anxious to resume my normal life. I'm actually eager to resume my weight watchers program as well. I know I've put on a bunch but I will take it off again.

When I put up my Christmas tree last December I thought I would be home so much after surgery that it might be nice to sit in the living room and enjoy the lights of the tree. (I probably already told you all this) So, I decided to leave my tree up and would take it down when I could close the book on this ankle surgery. I still have the tree up. I have had numerous offers to take it down but I'm still determined I'll do it myself.

Congrats Cooker!! That is so good. I just posted on your old thread re
my
MIA days and my new body cleanse regiment. Hoping to do a few things at once..cleanse ,wt loss, reenergize myself and shrink my tummy a bit.
I am being careful though.
Luv you guys-Dina

OMG...Cooker...you are getting to be so slim...congrats on the fantastic results so far...

I have had another great losing week too...dunno why I didnt do this properly the first time around...oh well...I must be a slow learner. I am getting closer to my goal...I cant remember what weight I posted last week so I am not 100% sure but I have lost at least 1lb or maybe a touch more...all up I have lost around 7lbs which is totally amazing...I have gotten this result awfully slowly and in tiny little bits but gees those little bits add up to a big bit! so I am a definite believer in rejoicing for every single ounce lost!

Great job Ton!!! .... Keep up whatever you are doing:)

Congratulations, Cooker and Ton,

Wow! I am jealous!! if you can do it, I should be able to do it...but my scale is not cooperating. I shall report after I buy a new scale hoping it will be more merciful than the one I have:D

Good idea ... out with the old and in with the new .... I like the old style that had an adjustment dial on them;)

Superbob has landed amid torrential rains in the land of milk and banana pudding. But rain and the tropics go together -- right? :)

Guess what SB forgot to pack -- yes, his scales! Have appointment with new docs Tuesday -- SB will see if he likes their reading better than the old docs. It is permissible to get nekkid when weighing down here, right? :p

Cooker, I'm thrilled for you. You must be very happy with your terrific success. Good job!

Superbob, glad to hear you're settled in. Moving is such drain. Will you and Superdog be going for nice walks on the beach?!

Greetings ThrowDowners! ... I hope all have had a good week!!! ... Bathing suit weather is right around the corner and our very own Super Hero will be right in the heart of some of the most beautiful displays of said swim wear (I am green with jealousy) ... Lets all keep SuperBob, DW and SuperDawg in our prayers as they make this move!!!

I am down 2 pounds and only 4.5 to another haircut!!! ... Keep losing and moving:D

Starting weight.......233
Last Week ................185.5
This week..................183.5
Total Loss ..................49.5

Attaboy! Er, attachimp!!!

Chimp,

How do you play this game. Do I post my weight today and hopefully post a lower weight next week? Do I post a goal. What's the rules....I want to play!

Superbob has landed amid torrential rains in the land of milk and banana pudding. But rain and the tropics go together -- right? :)

Guess what SB forgot to pack -- yes, his scales! Have appointment with new docs Tuesday -- SB will see if he likes their reading better than the old docs. It is permissible to get nekkid when weighing down here, right? :p

Nekkid is the rule of thumb:D ..... Glad you are safe and sound:)

Cooker, I'm thrilled for you. You must be very happy with your terrific success. Good job!

Superbob, glad to hear you're settled in. Moving is such drain. Will you and Superdog be going for nice walks on the beach?!

Thanks Oh Wise One:D .... still think it s stress success:rolleyes:
Oops, I posted on the wrong week. I'm down 1.2 this week......Ev

Great job Evelyn!!!!!
Attaboy! Er, attachimp!!!

Thanks Marsha!!!
Chimp,

How do you play this game. Do I post my weight today and hopefully post a lower weight next week? Do I post a goal. What's the rules....I want to play!

No rules you can post loss, gain or stay the same ... You can reveal your weight or not ... Welcome to the loser's club;) ... some post every week and some will at times take a mulligan .... your choice .... we just try and encourage each other, have fun and lose weight:)

Well here we are again

STARTING WEIGHT - 173
LAST WEEK - 171
THIS WEEK- 173

I guess all I can do is try again!

SB...I am happy to hear you have arrived safely with Mrs SB and superdawg...rainy season is gorgeous in the tropics...enjoy those thunderstorms...hope they dont upset Sadie...take care on those wet and unfamiliar roads now.

Maybe we need to stay away from Denny's? :eek:
Busted!!!! :D

I haven't weighed in yet - but don't expect any change.

My sugar fast is officially over. I celebrated by sharing a Chili's Choc. Chip Paradise Pie with the DH. Fortunately he's a big hog - so I think I only had about 1/4 of it. Maybe 1/3. I'm going to stay off the sugar and maybe allow myself a treat once or twice a week. My cravings have lessened (although not gone away) so I don't want to rev them up again.

Latest posts

Back