Cooker?s Throwdown Friday II ..... 4-3-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbob has purchased new scales. Perhaps in the Land of The Chimp, these yield a lower weight total week by week. :p

Superbob will weigh Tuesday morning, then again that morning at doc's office, for comparison purpose.

SB and Superdawg have gotten in some good walks but SB's back feels like spinal stenosis is returning. Perhaps SB can parlay that into a prescription for PT conducted by bikini-clad therapist hottie on the beach at sunrise or sunset. SB thinks that would be highly motivating. :D;)

If you guys don't mind, I think I will join you on Friday's. I have been on weight watchers ince Jan. 6th when I went backto work. I loose 2 pounds and gaing 1or 2. In all, so far, I have lost 16 pounds. 4 more pounds and that will only be the smoking weight I gained. Anyway, I think I will be a little more accountable here. I will probably will not be able to post until Saturday. Hope I do better.

Deb - welcome!!! We don't promise success - but we do promise lots of encouragement and fun.

I'm still holding steady - if I were the Chimp - I'd be a few pounds close to a haircut but no scissors yet. I'm not upset. I'm happy with the 8 pounds lost since forsaking sugar and sweets. Although technically my Lenten fast is over - I'm really going to limit myself and not go crazy. I'm thinking of telling myself I can have one sweet treat a week - so I better not blow it on a Hershey's Kiss. (One Kiss will turn into 10 pretty quickly anyway.)

I was also wondering if someone could post a picture of Superbob sucking in his stomach as he walks past the bathing beauties on the beach? :D

I was also wondering if someone could post a picture of Superbob sucking in his stomach as he walks past the bathing beauties on the beach? :D

Sure, Superbob will get Paige, the willowy brunette he just met at the beach bare (er SB means bar), to post some photos. But sucking in his gut? -- a Superhero has no need to do that. :eek:

Sure, Superbob will get Paige, the willowy brunette he just met at the beach bare (er SB means bar), to post some photos. But sucking in his gut? -- a Superhero has no need to do that. :eek:

SB ... I know how much you enjoy wildlife and birding so keep an eye out for the Coastal Auburn Haired Large Breasted Mattress Thrasher:D:cool:

Congrats to Aussigal,sounds good.
And Karlynn,before my 6 day fast I had a sugar binge,dont even want to
talk about it. The fast was a mild one with apple juice,herbal teas,and broth.
My goal was to cleanse and detoxify andI must say it reall y makes one feel revitalized. I would reccomend the 3 day though and to drink lots of fluids
and keep up your electrolytes. It also helps shrink your stomach so you get
full faster.
Good luck to everyone

BTW-I am down 2 lbs,making me down a total of 8lbs since I began..thanx:)

Congrats to Aussigal,sounds good.
And Karlynn,before my 6 day fast I had a sugar binge,dont even want to
talk about it. The fast was a mild one with apple juice,herbal teas,and broth.
My goal was to cleanse and detoxify andI must say it reall y makes one feel revitalized. I would reccomend the 3 day though and to drink lots of fluids
and keep up your electrolytes. It also helps shrink your stomach so you get
full faster.
Good luck to everyone

BTW-I am down 2 lbs,making me down a total of 8lbs since I began..thanx:)

Great job Dina ... keep down the good work:D

Dina - I think you and I were the longest Loss Stahl's on record. I'm glad you're moving downward!!

Jumping back in... I'm not any different than I was when I last posted, but I FEEL fatter. :mad: So I'm jumping back in with both feet. Well, sort of. Yesterday I went to the store and got celery, carrots, and mushrooms for snacks and lunches. At dinner tonight I went out with coworkers and ordered the plain jane burger, no cheese, in the small size. Unfortunately, I was still hungry. :( I need to get on the exercise again too. Perhaps if it will stay warmish I can get to walking again. I don't like that people are saying "You don't look pregnant enough for two" rather than "You don't look pregnant." :p

Wish me luck!

Jumping back in... I'm not any different than I was when I last posted, but I FEEL fatter. :mad: So I'm jumping back in with both feet. Well, sort of. Yesterday I went to the store and got celery, carrots, and mushrooms for snacks and lunches. At dinner tonight I went out with coworkers and ordered the plain jane burger, no cheese, in the small size. Unfortunately, I was still hungry. :( I need to get on the exercise again too. Perhaps if it will stay warmish I can get to walking again. I don't like that people are saying "You don't look pregnant enough for two" rather than "You don't look pregnant." :p

Wish me luck!

Niki ...Glad you are back.... good luck:)

Back