Cooker?s Throwdown Friday II ..... 4-10-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Well I hope everyone has had a great week and that you have lost or at least stayed the same:) .... This message is ?pre-recorded? to make sure I have time to get it posted ... I know that I have not been around much lately ... the truth is, I have had to start working for a living:eek::rolleyes: .... And frankly, it sucks;) ..... not really but it has taken some getting use to..... I will try and be around more but no promises .... you guys and gals need to take up some of the slack on the humor end, I know you got it in ya:D ...... I will post tomorrow, It ain?t looking to good for TheChimp this week!!!!!:eek:

Dang, thought of The Chimp chained to a grindstone with the humor mashed out of him does not cheer Superbob. :eek: Sounds like a rescue job for Superbob.

Seriously, Superbob thinks The Chimp will do well in his new endeavor, and the humor will return in good time.

Superbob thinks he will wait til tomorrow to weigh also. Since he has no fence yet at his new digs, he has to give Superdawg three full-fledged walks a day, which means lot of calorie burning. (Superdawg loves this, of course.) But his eating habits have not been the model of good nutrition during the hectic days of relocating. The effect of bikini season remains to be seen -- will the heart of the bionic superhero be able to handle this extra excitement? :D;)

"It's Hard out Here for a Chimp" Didn't that song win an Academy Award a few years ago?

Superbob, I fear that this bikini infested area you have moved to may be more than even a superhero heart can handle. Please be careful. SuperDH may have to blindfold you.

Geez I just wolfed down a bunch of chicken pineapple terriyaki meatballs (isn't that counterintuitive somehow... what will costco come up with next) and came in here to digest..... who knew it was already tomorrow!!!! :eek::eek:

I've been great all week, back to walking and Curves. Got a haircut and so I feel slimmer, but the scale is not showing it yet, nor are my jeans. :mad: I've got my head back in the game (the springier weather is helping) so I'm sure I'll be bragging by next friday, but not this one.

Bought the book, Naturally Thin and am hoping there are some great tidbits in there to help out. Is that the one you were reading, Karlynn?

Okay, time to hit the books. Taking 9 hours of online courses to re-instate my teacher's license. Think anyone will hire a 55 year old teacher next fall -- one that hasn't worked for more than a decade?? We'll see!!

Hugs to all. Keep moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marguerite

Yes - that was the book I just finished. I was going to post the 10 "rules" but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Up three pounds.... DW on spring "bake":p .... cakes and cobblers galore:D

Starting weight.......233
Last Week ................183.5
This week..................186.5
Total Loss ..................46.5

Oops. I forgot to weigh this morning. But yesterday I was still the same. I'm home today for Good Friday, so perhaps I can get my butt outside for a walk. I'm trying to make my day productive. So far I've accomplished two of my four goals for the day. Guess I should make that five goals if I'm going to get a walk in as well. Hmm... It's 1 PM already. Wonder if I'll make it...

Well, I'm up 2 lbs this week, to 134. Must be real 'cause lasix didn't budge it.

The world has conspired against me getting enough exercise the last couple of weeks, so I have to do better.

I'm still hovering right above the "hair cut" mark for me. But the tonnage I lost during my sweets fast for Lent seems to be staying off.

Oh goodie...I dont feel so bad now...I too have had a setback this week...the scales are telling me I am around 2 pounds heavier than I was last week...of course I am devastated and really cross with myself and looking for something to blame this gain on. I decided it was the rye breads' fault!..I am going back to my salad and tunafeast for lunch and being strict with my water intake...hopefully I will be back on track in a week or so.

Marguerite...I think you will definitely get a job as teacher...you looking for full time or emergency/substitute type position....big kids or the littlies?

Karlynn I am looking forward to reading these 10 secrets...

SB...sounds like you and surperdawg have a lot of walks to look forward to until a fence goes up...that will be good for both your waists!

Cooker...I am with you this week...slightly overindulged and feeling a little sorry for myself...hope this new job of yours gives you less opportunity to raid the fridge.

Agility.....we are having what they call an "Indian Summer"...its been stinking hot here this week so I havent been as active as I planned to be either and daylight savings has finished so its dark after dinner which is when I usually head out for a walk...

Niki...how are your little things going?...I always look to check on your timer/counter device...

Dang, thought of The Chimp chained to a grindstone with the humor mashed out of him does not cheer Superbob. :eek: Sounds like a rescue job for Superbob.

Seriously, Superbob thinks The Chimp will do well in his new endeavor, and the humor will return in good time.

Superbob thinks he will wait til tomorrow to weigh also. Since he has no fence yet at his new digs, he has to give Superdawg three full-fledged walks a day, which means lot of calorie burning. (Superdawg loves this, of course.) But his eating habits have not been the model of good nutrition during the hectic days of relocating. The effect of bikini season remains to be seen -- will the heart of the bionic superhero be able to handle this extra excitement? :D;)

BBQ, Beer, and Bikini Babes ( BB&BB!) :p:cool:

Thanks SB and watch those BB&BB's ... if TheChimp needs to swing in for some support just let me know:D

Get out the scissors - I need a hair cut. Lost another 2 pounds this week, which puts me into my last 10 to lose range. Although Easter is tomorrow - so I must be good.

I'll post the 10 rules thing on a separate throwdown thread, cuz I'm sure people will want to discuss it.

Get out the scissors - I need a hair cut. Lost another 2 pounds this week, which puts me into my last 10 to lose range. Although Easter is tomorrow - so I must be good.

I'll post the 10 rules thing on a separate throwdown thread, cuz I'm sure people will want to discuss it.

Wow, congrats. Karlynn. I think we are getting to the point of needing pix. :);)

Yahooooooo..... good for you!!!!!!:D:D:D

Back