Cooker?s Throwdown Friday II ..... 3-27-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomorrow, Superbob will be moving to the Cooker tropics. The eye candy better be as advertised, Mr., Chimp! :cool:;)

Will be offline a few days. Not sure scales will be easily located amid all of Mrs. Superbob's fabric and other possessions, but Superbob has been losing weight from the stress and strain of packing and de-cluttering.

Superbob will be coming full circle from where he was born -- no, not the planet Krypton, but the pristine beaches of the South. Superbob spent his first year of life crawling around the sands with a big dog much resembling Superdawg. So life indeed goes around, comes around. :)

Pray for us, please. :)

It sounds like you are going from one beautiful place to another, assuming you mean an Atlantic Ocean or Florida beach and not a Texas beach. They don't get pretty here until you are almost to Mexico, and it's too dangerous down there to go outside. Moving is definitely stressful, but a change of scenery is always nice.

Tomorrow, Superbob will be moving to the Cooker tropics. The eye candy better be as advertised, Mr., Chimp! :cool:;)

Will be offline a few days. Not sure scales will be easily located amid all of Mrs. Superbob's fabric and other possessions, but Superbob has been losing weight from the stress and strain of packing and de-cluttering.

Superbob will be coming full circle from where he was born -- no, not the planet Krypton, but the pristine beaches of the South. Superbob spent his first year of life crawling around the sands with a big dog much resembling Superdawg. So life indeed goes around, comes around. :)

Pray for us, please. :)

Can't wait to have you closer!! ... Moving is a true task ... forget the scales, just take care of DW, SD and SB..... looking forward to meeting you as I suspect we might have to throw a mini reunion in Myrtle Beach:D

Good luck with all the moving SB...The sand between your toes and superdawgs too...just imagine all those walks on the beach...

Like Lisa ,I have been busy too and just pop in from time to time.
My sis was here from France and she stayed with me instead of a hotel..
its nice to have relatives in large cities at times:D I wished she could stay
alot longer,i miss her now,but she is a singer for a fairly popular band and
is constantly 'on the road'. We had fun though with the time we had.
I am now on a 6 day fast drinking clear juices and heb teas with honey,
I am on day #4 now and feel rejuvenated and clear headed. I am not just
doing this for weight loss but more for the cleanse. If anyone is interested
I can post the plan I used(got it from an 'Herbs for Health' Magazine), it
has a plan from the less to more extreme types of cleanse,and is simple,
no need to spend alot of money on this - just a few herbs and some natural
juices. So I am not weighing until after day 6,but feel I lost a few pounds.
If I can only get thru tonite..chicken broth is for dinner..yummy!

Hope everyone is well,wishing you the best-Dina

Hi All

Sorry I didn't check in last week.....Actually, I forgot it was Thursday and never went to my WW meeting.....duh!!!! First time I've ever done that. Anyway, yesterday was down 1.2. It's nice to be able to walk again. The dog was lame, so we just didn't do it.....crappy excuse, but true. Ev

Latest posts

Back